Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
To sign for Manchester United in January
Remy Cabella 5/2
Ander Herrera 7/2
Yohan Cabaye 5/1
Everton Ribeiro 10/1
Cesc Fabregas 10/1
Koke 12/1
Ilkay Gundogan 20/1
Luka Modric 20/1
Wesley Sneijder 20/1
Kevin Strootman 25/1
Interesting but I'm not gonna get hyped like how I did in the summer. :rolleyes:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
So apparently we're pretty strongly linked with some player named Everton Ribeiro from Cruzeiro and he actually has a desire to play for us (I'm legit pretty shocked at that). @horse. kills , @Hollister , and my other Brazilian league watching brehs, what's the word on dude? :lupe:

Hope we go after Song in January too. Should be rather cheap. :lupe:

Do it, won best footballer of the year leading us to the title and he's only 23. Reminds you Juan Mata a bit. Tell em give me 50 million...

Scored this beauty in the Copa do Brasil

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Do you brehs ever question why in the fukk out of all those likkle sperms no bukkake you were the one that made it through? :why:
You keep trying, but all you nikkas is good for is deep frying
They told your daddy, in him, a great gene was hiding
Well he should’ve kept it in his jeans
Your life would’ve had a better fight on a bed sheet drying

:banderas:

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
@Kunty McPhuck that UW card is looking tasty as hell nohomo

Every match up has the potential for fukkery and classicness. I think I might quit watching battle rap after that event and just become a full fledged bat mo bill

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Pohang Steelers win championship against Ulsan in the last minute of the season

I can't help but laugh at #22, absolutely stuck in the grass while all his comrades are relentlessly trying to prevent that ball from passing the line.
The commentary is hilarious too. I like when one of the commentators can only express themselves in onomatopoeia when the fukkery is too big for him to comprehend. Like they brains can't fathom what's happening and words are too complicated to come out so they are reduced to sounds.
CHOHH ! OHHH ! KOH ! OHH ! CHOOOHH ! KOH ! CHOOH ! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
So apparently we're pretty strongly linked with some player named Everton Ribeiro from Cruzeiro and he actually has a desire to play for us (I'm legit pretty shocked at that). @horse. kills , @Hollister , and my other Brazilian league watching brehs, what's the word on dude? :lupe:

Hope we go after Song in January too. Should be rather cheap. :lupe:

United fans seem to rate this dude so much.

Mills, awarded an MBE after a career that included 43 England caps, was manager of Stoke in the 1980s when teenage apprentices at the club were allegedly subjected to a punishment ritual also known as "the Finger," whereby a goalkeeper's glove was smeared with heat cream and used in a sexual assault.

Stoke are now facing a civil case for damages after a former trainee, George Blackstock, started action against the club for a breach of duty, claiming he was left with post-traumatic stress because the first-team goalkeeper, Peter Fox, perpetrated the act upon him in the first-team dressing room at the now-demolished Victoria Ground.

Other cases are "in the wings", the court was told, as more alleged victims from Stoke initiate their own claims, alleging separate incidents caused them post-traumatic stress and depression. Blackstock's case is that, in another incident, a group of first-team players held him down and placed a hot teapot against his bare backside.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...l-assault-claims-george-blackstock?CMP=twt_gu

1364020062220.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You keep trying, but all you nikkas is good for is deep frying
They told your daddy, in him, a great gene was hiding
Well he should’ve kept it in his jeans
Your life would’ve had a better fight on a bed sheet drying

:banderas:
Probably :manny:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Dude, have you seen our midfield play this year? It's nearly impossible to be worse than it has been. Even an average Song is better than our current midfielders' best, minus Carrick.

Buy wrong buy twice. If it's a loan, then cool but buying :patrice: :manny:

Outside of his deep lying play making ability I don't really see what he adds to United.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Buy wrong buy twice. If it's a loan, then cool but buying :patrice: :manny:

Outside of his deep lying play making ability I don't really see what he adds to United.

he can also press and tackle.

We wont get him anyway, hes arsenal at heart