Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i would lure them in with my professorial aura, granted a twerk professor. but it'd work. before you know it, i'd be swimming in uncoordinated p*ssy :ohlawd:
wot a plan
AAP7WOG.png

Come in there having them believe that you would teach them out to twerk like
TJiD26w.png
but on the inside you like "dumb bytches.":jawalrus:

Brilliant!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Do you brehs ever question why in the fukk out of all those likkle sperms no bukkake you were the one that made it through? :why:
def. Why did I win? What did I do to make it? Its definitely something I sit and think about often. Why me?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
all the time, shyt's mindblowing
Don't even get me started on how much of a crapshoot shyt is when you do start developing in the womb and become who you are and there's no real purpose. I lost the plot trying to describe it :russ:

We're born only because our parents said we could be born and then we die. There's no purpose in life. Life is unfair and who you are, who you know, who you could be comes down to mostly luck. Like the story on here about the Japanese breh who had rich parents but the dumb c*nt nurse "switched at birth" him and he grew up poor as fock. Paul George like 6'9 and on his way to becoming a superstar NBA player based off his genetics. Yea he worked hard but what about the 5'7 cac who can never even sniff a Division I roster? What I'm saying is do what you want. I think about the Prohibition Era gangsters and realize that you should try to earn as much money as possible then die. Alcohol illegal? How about we make bootleg alcohol, sell it, then kill anybody who tries to squeeze through our territory with ZERO fukks given. Remember all the way back in the day when emperors would just take over nikkas' shyt? There's no higher power in life. Do what you wanna do. Make money, spend it, then die. Maybe find love and reproduce and have your kids do it again.

I don''t know what I wrote fam but fukk it

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Don't even get me started on how much of a crapshoot shyt is when you do start developing in the womb and become who you are and there's no real purpose. I lost the plot trying to describe it :russ:
re: get it how you live et al - meyer lansky the GOAT criminal, diminuitive ass jewish nerd born into 4th world poverty, came to america, straight up RAN shyt on that international level :banderas: and still found time to break the femurs of american neo nazis just because they were fukkin with his people back home in europe

got these italian psychos to calm down and get organized and didnt even have to join their silly little blood feud club too

do it your way, my brehs

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
So apparently we're pretty strongly linked with some player named Everton Ribeiro from Cruzeiro and he actually has a desire to play for us (I'm legit pretty shocked at that). @horse. kills , @Hollister , and my other Brazilian league watching brehs, what's the word on dude? :lupe:

Hope we go after Song in January too. Should be rather cheap. :lupe:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So apparently we're pretty strongly linked with some player named Everton Ribeiro from Cruzeiro and he actually has a desire to play for us (I'm legit pretty shocked at that). @horse. kills , @Hollister , and my other Brazilian league watching brehs, what's the word on dude? :lupe:

Hope we go after Song in January too. Should be rather cheap. :lupe:
what we gon' do with 30(-3) million pound Fellaini? :mjpls: