Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

40 million viewers saw the DC United vs Persib Bandung friendly in Indonesia :damn:

and I don't even know how many people attended the game but it looked/sounded like a LOOOOOOOT..

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
WkEj6Yu.png
I dont know who you are or who's dikk youre sucking but I would strongly recommend that you never ever quote my posts with such disrespect again. Otherwise I will be forced to ruin your e-career before it gets started

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I dont know who you are or who's dikk youre sucking but I would strongly recommend that you never ever quote my posts with such disrespect again. Otherwise I will be forced to ruin your e-career before it gets started

WkEj6Yu.png
:bryan:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
are you one of those that had an original shtick that now sounds like every other coli poster? its ok to evolve

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
are you one of those that had an original shtick that now sounds like every other coli poster? its ok to evolve
How many times do I have to put you in your place oyoyoyoyooyoy? You dont think I remember your sstruggle posts on sohh? Your poseur status will never fly by me, no matter how much you want or need the approval of OFT's GOD.

But seriously I haven't had a style since 08, I just enjoy the fukkery. I recently had another limey mad at me in the uk thread because I postulated that all black people are somehow involved in drug dealing. Lets just say he took the comment seriously :patrice:

Blacks:comeon:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Huddlestone and Sagbo about that life, Williams didn't won't no part of that :wow:

Alex Bruce getting shouted down by Michu because he was giving him that work the whole game :russ: :umad:

Danny Graham scored a goal :what:

Hull got robbed out of the full 3 points with that handball goal and penalty that was waved off but we got the point we needed to get :manny:

Only 4 back of United :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Huddlestone and Sagbo about that life, Williams didn't won't no part of that :wow:

Alex Bruce getting shouted down by Michu because he was giving him that work the whole game :russ: :umad:

Danny Graham scored a goal :what:

Hull got robbed out of the full 3 points with that handball goal and penalty that was waved off but we got the point we needed to get :manny:

Only 4 back of United :troll:

Sagbo tho :wow: that workrate and skill :ohlawd: fukk is aluko at tho :wtf: the team is a pacy winger and legitimate attackin mid from a top half finish.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Sagbo tho :wow: that workrate and skill :ohlawd: fukk is aluko at tho :wtf: the team is a pacy winger and legitimate attackin mid from a top half finish.

Gareth Barry damn near tore off his leg in the game against Everton and he hasn't recovered since. He won't be back until late January/February and is more than likely done at Hull as his contract expires at the end of the season and he reportedly turned down an extension.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Gareth Barry damn near tore off his leg in the game against Everton and he hasn't recovered since. He won't be back until late January/February and is more than likely done at Hull as his contract expires at the end of the season and he reportedly turned down an extension.

:smh: @ sone leaving tho, can't see any top clubs looking to pick him up. tho he's prolly angling for a bigger paycheck.