Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
kill yourselves, then i'll believe you really care :mjpls:

John Jimmy Macharia committed suicide in Nairobi, Kenya, on Saturday after learning that Manchester United had lost to Newcastle United that same day. He jumped from the seventh floor of a building and died from his injuries, according to Standard Digital.

According to Nairobi County police chief Benson Kibue, Macharia told his friends he could not stand and watch the team beaten in a row before he leapt down dying on the spot,” the report says. Macharia was 23. The report adds that he cautioned young people in Nairobi against getting too “emotional” over the Premier League. “It is not the first time we are losing a young man because of the football in England, which is far away from us. They need to know that is just a game,” Kibue said.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/12/manchester-united-fan-in-kenya-commits-suicide-after-newcastle-loss-video/

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
its just me? :laugh:

yes then. now you know a secret. that i didnt even know was a secret.

misread the table, guess its a h2h thing instead of GD. wonder if conca will come back now @Hollister :mjpls:

Don't think he will now, while there have been talks of Fred coming home, he's way too injury prone though could be becausehe doesn't rest at Flu since they are so dependent of him, if we signed him we could rotate him plenty to stay fit, wouldn't mind if Conca followed suit.

Watching this Atl Parana and Vascú game on Sportv and reporters at the hospital keep updating viewers on the status of the 4 injured fans who were submitted. Word is nothing very serious and they're all going to live.

:whew:

World Cup's still on folks

:obama:

Last edited: