Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Thats them newbie United fans, who only found out who Clayton Blackmore was last week.

ive supported man utd since i was 5 years old.

moyes isnt right for us and i want him out, we have no philosophy, he got rid of our world class coaches (rene is about to save fulham), and his training methods are already getting called out.

I aint no newbie breh he got the job because of one thing and one thing only and that is his nationality.

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
ive supported man utd since i was 5 years old.

moyes isnt right for us and i want him out, we have no philosophy, he got rid of our world class coaches (rene is about to save fulham), and his training methods are already getting called out.

I aint no newbie breh he got the job because of one thing and one thing only and that is his nationality.
When's your 6th birthday cutie pie?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair result for Arsenal, Everton are just dangerous team at the moment, and Barca kid looks like some freaky austic football savant.

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
:mitraillette:

Look youre obviously a fan of boardwalk so I will let this indiscretion slide but dont think for one second that I wont leave you looking like daughter after she betrays narcisse the next time you step out of line

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Bahia finally doing their due diligence, beating Flu which will relegate them

Deathmatch going on at Vasco @ Atl Paraná, with Vasco fans killing two Parana fans, they'll be relegated along with Flu

Rio next year :blessed:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Game has restarted tho. Looks peaceful atm.

Wonder if the archives on espn3 will keep the early parts?