Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Lukaku :mindblown:

No way in hell he comin back to da bridge. Not wit dat typ'a shyt.

:camby:

hes wierd, dont wanna say hes overrated but i realised for a while hes suspect at times

martinez is a gawd though, solid signings in the summer and a great loan for defoulou.

moyes look and see what he has done to your club :ufdup:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
hes wierd, dont wanna say hes overrated but i realised for a while hes suspect at times

martinez is a gawd though, solid signings in the summer and a great loan for defoulou.

moyes look and see what he has done to your club :ufdup:

he chills bruh and mourinho is all about teamwork. Everyone gotta hustle back and help defend.

And he kept comin up the line :mindblown::mindblown: when he shud'a been runnin more to latch onto the through balls.

He has the strength but he doesn't have the skill or pace to hold the ball and come in.

Deulofeu though :banderas:

Gibbs and Szczesny was like :lupe::patrice:

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Same people calling for moyes' head are praising martinez even though he's reaping the benefits of the former's foundation. Welcome to 2013 brehs

I cant believe I let ferg down
Busby was like jesus, ferg wrote the bible

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Same people calling for moyes' head are praising martinez even though he's reaping the benefits of the former's foundation. Welcome to 2013 brehs

I cant believe I let ferg down
Busby was like jesus, ferg wrote the bible

Thats them newbie United fans, who only found out who Clayton Blackmore was last week.