Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Even though I think we were unlucky most of that game. The fact that this nikka Moyes has a love affair with Welbeck is disturbing. Also with playing Smalling consistently. I don't get his position on both of these players. But hey, I'm going to be here throughout the hardships. :manny:
That's dat English bias workin' heavy.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Suarez is a beast. Incredible goals even if Norwich defense is suspect on at least two goals. Dude is a major c*nt but a major genius on the pitch.
With Lewa locked by Bayern, Ibra and Cavani at PSG, Falcao being shyte, Aguero in City to stay, Rooney at United for another couple of years, it's over now, Suarez for Benzema + 70M€ next summer. Excepet if Van Persie is leaving after a dreadful United season :scheme:
[...]

:ohhh: So Moyes never won at OT but Martinez did it in his first game?? :wtf:
Nah breh, you don't understand : Moyes is an inside man, finally got Everton to win one at Old Trafford :jawalrus:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
best keeper in the world, iyo? (based on form)
In the world, I don't know but at the moment Enyeama is just unfukkwitable. And Lille's defense ain't really that solid as Marseille proved a few days ago, so Enyeama is really why Lille is 2nd at the moment.
11 clean sheets in a row :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Like all clean sheet streaks, is it really HIM or is it just the way the team plays? Same coach as Montpellier's title winning team and if I'm correct they were boring as fukk very efficient too

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Like all clean sheet streaks, is it really HIM or is it just the way the team plays? Same coach as Montpellier's title winning team and if I'm correct they were boring as fukk very efficient too
Nah he's really a factor.

EDIT : I agree with you that Girard's tactics are really defensive-minded and that Lille's defense is efficient but Enyama has stopped the last 33 shots on target he has faced and there a good amount of one on one in those. He's just on fire.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Even though I think we were unlucky most of that game. The fact that this nikka Moyes has a love affair with Welbeck is disturbing. Also with playing Smalling consistently. I don't get his position on both of these players. But hey, I'm going to be here throughout the hardships. :manny:
This dude's lack of aggression in the final third is annoying as fukk :beli:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
thanks for the vid, ironically the only game I watched out of all of them, the Marseille one :laugh:

thought it might've have just been a special occasion