Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Ramsey was balling at the end of last season tho. :ld:

true but ya'll were railing on him during his bad stretch, the injuries didnt help but he grew in confidence and form. Not much holtby can do if avb doesnt pick him but im willing to give him a cpl seasons to make a name for himself in the league, hopefully without avb at the helm.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just checked out the fifa's rehearsal draw results. Group A looks beastly. Group E looks interesting. US gets a very tough but doable group which of course means the us will be in a group with Brazil, holland and Ghana when the real draw takes place :beli:

Group A: Brazil, France, Australia, Italy.

Group B: Uruguay, Nigeria, USA, Croatia.

Group C: Argentina, Ghana, Costa Rica, Russia.

Group D: Switzerland, Chile, Japan, Greece.

Group E: Spain, Ivory Coast, South Korea, England.

Group F: Colombia, Cameroon, Honduras, Holland.

Group G: Germany, Ecuador, Iran, Portugal.

Group H: Belgium, Algeria, Mexico, Bosnia.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
funny-camel-sitting-in-a-car.jpg

Its a 4.6 @NV-ME

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
just saw the game against Everton.... :damn: :why: :damn: Even Bendtner outchea scoring :beli:

:ohhh: So Moyes never won at OT but Martinez did it in his first game?? :wtf:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
trying to be optimistic breh :to:

im trying to not fall into this deep depression I feel coming on

:laugh: breh this aint shyt, try being a spurs fan. lasagnagate, chelsea beating bayern etc all yall dealing with is a blimp, i live this depression shyt breh :sadcam:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
moyes :camby: :camby: :camby:

buzzcut in beavis & butthead >>> moyes
ron swanson >>> moyes
hank hill >>>> moyes

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We been good since Spurs crushed our buildings and Wenger :camby: Vermaelen. I dunno if we win the league but this team appears to have the intangibles the Cesc's teams lacked. Ramsey, Chezzer, and Wilshere grew up. This feels like United when shyt just clicked in 07/08 or whenever.

I5FjozQ.gif

:noah: :noah: noah: :banderas:

:shaq: Tommy V my dude but this is the number one of the top factors in our turn around.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
just saw the game against Everton.... :damn: :why: :damn: Even Bendtner outchea scoring :beli:

:ohhh: So Moyes never won at OT but Martinez did it in his first game?? :wtf:
Everton got better after fukkboy Moyes departure, and we got worse with his arrival.

Doubt we'll make top 4 this year unless we spend big in January. If we don't, it'll be crippling. What big name players would wanna come here with a losing fukkboy like Moyes at the helm and no CL aspirations?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Just checked out the fifa's rehearsal draw results. Group A looks beastly. Group E looks interesting. US gets a very tough but doable group which of course means the us will be in a group with Brazil, holland and Ghana when the real draw takes place :beli:

Group A: Brazil, France, Australia, Italy.

Group B: Uruguay, Nigeria, USA, Croatia.

Group C: Argentina, Ghana, Costa Rica, Russia.

Group D: Switzerland, Chile, Japan, Greece.

Group E: Spain, Ivory Coast, South Korea, England.

Group F: Colombia, Cameroon, Honduras, Holland.

Group G: Germany, Ecuador, Iran, Portugal.

Group H: Belgium, Algeria, Mexico, Bosnia.

:laff: FIFA is stepping on England's neck.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Everton got better after fukkboy Moyes departure, and we got worse with his arrival.

Doubt we'll make top 4 this year unless we spend big in January. If we don't, it'll be crippling. What big name players would wanna come here with a losing fukkboy like Moyes at the helm and no CL aspirations?

Even though I think we were unlucky most of that game. The fact that this nikka Moyes has a love affair with Welbeck is disturbing. Also with playing Smalling consistently. I don't get his position on both of these players. But hey, I'm going to be here throughout the hardships. :manny: