Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm actually hoping we drop points in those fixtures. I would prefer us not to win a single game out of that.

The situation right now is absolutely dire, and the more dropped points, the more dire the situation will be. We need to create a silver lining type of situation that will benefit us immediately and give us a chance to save the season. It's either sack Moyes or splash big in January. Break the fukking bank if you have to and stop lowballing teams for world class or fringe world class players. Seriously, some of the bids I was hearing for Cesc in the summer was like 25mm. What club wouldn't laugh at an offer like that?

I would prefer us to sack Moyes though, to be honest. Moyes is 6-7 months into his tenure and we still don't even have an identity as a football club. What the fukk style do we even play brehs? :ld:

Although he's been our best player so far, why does Rooney play every single match brehs? :ld:
Why does Manchester United have the worst midfield out of all the big name clubs in Europe brehs? :ld:
Why didn't we go after players like Paulinho, Fernandinho, and the like in the summer brehs? :ld:
Why doesn't Fabio, who started a CL final, get no minutes whatsoever while Buttner who is a shyt player backs up Evra brehs? :ld:
How did Moyes even land this job brehs? What's his qualifications brehs? That he's from Scotland? Is that all it takes to manage the biggest club in England? :ld:

Our structure makes no sense right now. We want world class players and "premiere league proven" players (dumbest requirement ever btw) but we don't want to spend more than 25mm for any player, unless it's a moose of a player in Fellaini who conveniently played for Moyes previously.

Hopefully some good can come out of these L's somehow. Hopefully. :laugh:

I only laugh to hide my tears and pain. :to:

You Man U stans deserve this shxt :pacspit:

The dark ages are coming for this club get ready for several seasons of :flabbynsick: :laff:

:umad:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
holtby-tongue.png
literally ONLY took 12 months to show his potential :ahh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
comparing holtby to ramsey? :dahell:

:ld: not current performances but rather the way ramsey went from ineffectual to :ahh: dude took awhile to become this potent, why shouldn't holtby get the same amt of patience?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:ld: not current performances but rather the way ramsey went from ineffectual to :ahh: dude took awhile to become this potent, why shouldn't holtby get the same amt of patience?
cause its hypocritical, they give holtby a chance but get rid of half the team before that, what part of the game is that

it was only relegation-level fulham, wouldnt worry about it