Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
365 comment from the Utd thread

Valencia - the wrong Ecuadorian died this year

QkqAYyB.png

Mourinho "Hazard said to me yesterday 'boss it's been a long time since I scored so I'll score tomorrow'. He's that kind of easy going kid."

:bow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:manny: Utd still taking the Europa league. Just a few obstacles is all :ld:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grain of salt but a fan says he met Moyes after the game tonight.

BaremZOCAAAmAgr.png

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
When is Arsenal gonna go back to their old selves and fukk up the league? :ohhh:
All they needed was Ozil? All they needed was a true star or was Van Persie not the problem? Was Van Persie a fraud? :mjpls: oh so many feels :banderas:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
When is Arsenal gonna go back to their old selves and fukk up the league? :ohhh:
All they needed was Ozil? All they needed was a true star or was Van Persie not the problem? Was Van Persie a fraud? :mjpls: oh so many feels :banderas:

We been good since Spurs crushed our buildings and Wenger :camby: Vermaelen. I dunno if we win the league but this team appears to have the intangibles the Cesc's teams lacked. Ramsey, Chezzer, and Wilshere grew up. This feels like United when shyt just clicked in 07/08 or whenever.

I5FjozQ.gif

:noah: :noah: noah: :banderas:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
rest of december fixtures is Newcastle, Aston Villa, West Ham, Hull and Norwich

We must get maximum points and anything less than 12 he has to be sacked.

@BLAZO da GAWD @Grams @Hater
I'm actually hoping we drop points in those fixtures. I would prefer us not to win a single game out of that.

The situation right now is absolutely dire, and the more dropped points, the more dire the situation will be. We need to create a silver lining type of situation that will benefit us immediately and give us a chance to save the season. It's either sack Moyes or splash big in January. Break the fukking bank if you have to and stop lowballing teams for world class or fringe world class players. Seriously, some of the bids I was hearing for Cesc in the summer was like 25mm. What club wouldn't laugh at an offer like that?

I would prefer us to sack Moyes though, to be honest. Moyes is 6-7 months into his tenure and we still don't even have an identity as a football club. What the fukk style do we even play brehs? :ld:

Although he's been our best player so far, why does Rooney play every single match brehs? :ld:
Why does Manchester United have the worst midfield out of all the big name clubs in Europe brehs? :ld:
Why didn't we go after players like Paulinho, Fernandinho, and the like in the summer brehs? :ld:
Why doesn't Fabio, who started a CL final, get no minutes whatsoever while Buttner who is a shyt player backs up Evra brehs? :ld:
How did Moyes even land this job brehs? What's his qualifications brehs? That he's from Scotland? Is that all it takes to manage the biggest club in England? :ld:

Our structure makes no sense right now. We want world class players and "premiere league proven" players (dumbest requirement ever btw) but we don't want to spend more than 25mm for any player, unless it's a moose of a player in Fellaini who conveniently played for Moyes previously.

Hopefully some good can come out of these L's somehow. Hopefully. :laugh:

I only laugh to hide my tears and pain. :to: