Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
fukk this Taliban nikka Tim Howard. And @Hater was the only breh who was with me in the anti-Welbeck brigade. We been told yall :ufdup: :umad:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus fukking Christ

hauntingdigitalgerenuk.gif

:dead:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:
a) You older than me
b) Bu-bu-but if your aunt had a cock she would be your uncle
why would I bet on a amount of goals in a player like Suarez who can do stupid things and get suspended for half a season? that wouldn't be a smart bet friend...

you and many other did swear he was shyt/not quality..i always said he was as good if not better than aguero and guess who was right?

another goal by the gawd!!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:russ:
why would I bet on a amount of goals in a player like Suarez who can do stupid things and get suspended for half a season? that wouldn't be a smart bet friend...

you and many other did swear he was shyt/not quality..i always said he was as good if not better than aguero and guess who was right?

another goal by the gawd!!

Why you lying infront of everyone breh? Now I know you :troll: But let me remind your old senile self. When did I say Suarez was shyt? Find the posts breh, now if you on about when I said Suarez wasnt world class from when was that 18-24 months ago? or that he needs to do it in the big games and make it matter (like winners) or that hes never done it in the CL, then yeah.