Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
i had a girlfriend through much of college and i regret it :yeshrug: shoulda been catching gonorrhea instead

although it's got a lot to do with the fact that she was a terrible person and we enabled each other's addictive habits so wtf do i know
Jheeze breh. I'm saying doe my roommate has a girlfriend and the amount of times he has sex per week no homo makes me look like a Nicklas Bendtner with down syndrome level striker.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Jheeze breh. I'm saying doe my roommate has a girlfriend and the amount of times he has sex per week no homo makes me look like a Nicklas Bendtner with down syndrome level striker.
dudes who get that strange want some of that regulah

dudes who get that familiar want some of that strange

such is the tao of p*ssy hunting

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
1386117415000-c01-sline-04.jpg

:ehh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ Bury Da Bwoy, i love that boiler room are putting some grime on, but jeez, the audience tho.:beli:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
what does this have to do with me bredrin?
:pachaha: henry seems more impressed than ozil

breh actually looks like he's trying to go and titi is holding him up. didnt even take the earphones out :dead:

he's not even shaking his hand, more offering it like "kiss my wrist, peon, i got places to be"
Can't lie it does look Ozil is midstride :pachaha:
Özil is the coolest dude in every room he enters. He has that Benny from City of God swag to him. Everyone likes him. He is the breh that makes everyone feel cool while they all playing dungeon and dragons and then an hour later, he chillin in VIP with some ballers. He has other pics with guys like Becks, and entertainers where he has that same "this aint a big deal" look while everyone else looks to be falling over themselves.

He may be the coolest man in the world :ehh:

i had a girlfriend through much of college and i regret it :yeshrug: shoulda been catching gonorrhea instead

although it's got a lot to do with the fact that she was a terrible person and we enabled each other's addictive habits so wtf do i know
c/s except for the terrible person and addiction stuff

if you not marrying that girl, then you are wasting your time. I wish I knew that in college. :snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ferguson said:
Then again, Aaron Ramsey said before we played Arsenal one time that he had chosen Arsène’s
team over mine because Arsenal produce more players than Man Utd.
I thought: ‘What world is he in?’ I think a young boy can get manipulated into saying things. It was
his own decision to reject United, and I have no problem with that. I thought he made the wrong
choice, I must say, though he would have faced more competition at our place to make the first team.
Arsenal had not produced many of their own players. They had developed players, which is not the
same thing. They bought them from clubs in France and all over the place. The only truly homegrown
player I could think of was Jack Wilshere.
Giggs, Neville, Scholes, Fletcher, O’Shea, Brown, Welbeck: all produced at Man Utd.

Fergie was so bitter :pachaha:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
so hes not right? :mjpls:
a) he had more competition at Arsenal.
b) O'Shea and Welbeck? really breh :heh:
c) best left back of the 2000s didnt come from Oldham
d) why is Fergie so caught up in semantics? players developed into world class at Arsenal under Wumger. He developed some good squaddies at United along with some world class. Why he mad?
e) And he wrong, Ramsey about to win one of the POY awards this year :wowjb: