Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Exactly right. Even tho he was a good captain it does say a lot that the attitude within the squad has improved since he left. The article in the Financial Times was the end.

Apparently his last few months were filled with fukkery:
Him talking to United, Arsenal trying to sell him everywhere, the meeting at Wenger's house, him punching Ramsey after the City game, and Arteta calling him out in front of the squad in Germany in preseason.

The team wouldn't play that well with him imo. Giroud is really unselfish and the way he uses his body negates the lack of a Unit in midfield.

I didn’t know he punched Rambo, if true (was this the 1-0 win) And what did Arteta call him out on, to just fukk off, if he going instead of double talking and leaving everything up in the air?

With the players Arsenal have now, there really isn’t a need for the CF to be constantly dropping and playing deep and occupying the midfielder players space like Van Rape did at times. It works if you have midfielder runners and players out wide with pace and good movement to run into the space left by the forward but a lot of the time it was just Van Rape and he was 35-40 yards from goal, when really he should have been 15-20 yards further up, especially in a team like Arsenal. And when Van Rape wasn’t on his game/scoring he was kind of useless to the team, with Giroud he’s a trier and keeps going, having #9 like that does make a difference to a team

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Exactly right. Even tho he was a good captain it does say a lot that the attitude within the squad has improved since he left. The article in the Financial Times was the end.

Apparently his last few months were filled with fukkery:
Him talking to United, Arsenal trying to sell him everywhere, the meeting at Wenger's house, him punching Ramsey after the City game, and Arteta calling him out in front of the squad in Germany in preseason.

The team wouldn't play that well with him imo. Giroud is really unselfish and the way he uses his body negates the lack of a Unit in midfield.
link?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t know he punched Rambo, if true (was this the 1-0 win) And what did Arteta call him out on, to just fukk off, if he going instead of double talking and leaving everything up in the air?

With the players Arsenal have now, there really isn’t a need for the CF to be constantly dropping and playing deep and occupying the midfielder players space like Van Rape did at times. It works if you have midfielder runners and players out wide with pace and good movement to run into the space left by the forward but a lot of the time it was just Van Rape and he was 35-40 yards from goal, when really he should have been 15-20 yards further up, especially in a team like Arsenal. And when Van Rape wasn’t on his game/scoring he was kind of useless to the team, with Giroud he’s a trier and keeps going, having #9 like that does make a difference to a team

Yeah, the dude who breaks all the transfer info said Van Persie was still mad when they got back to the dressing room and fought with Ramsey.

Same guy said Arteta put Robin on the spot. Arteta wanted to know if he was staying or going, where his head was at because of all the rumors. Same time he mentioned Bould going off Song for not doing his job.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i just started watching this episode, why does erica get so angry with peter gunz?

they both seem like c*nts, but only one of us gave us a classic song :ehh:
because Erica is a vile and evil women.

And apparently some shyt that happened last season (didnt watch)

Cyn Santana tho :noah:

And she thinks Chipotle is a delicatessen :noah:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
saw 500 days of summer today

right up my alley :wow:

aside from the simp behavior (:yeshrug:) it was pretty awesome.

this movie must be pretty important as I see this referenced a lot on the coli when I search for it.. just saw @Grams old post.. breh you dont have to get into anything with anyone to appreciate these movies (eternal sunshine too), you might even find them helpful so they can let you know whats coming

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
saw 500 days of summer today

right up my alley :wow:

aside from the simp behavior (:yeshrug:) it was pretty awesome.

this movie must be pretty important as I see this referenced a lot on the coli when I search for it.. just saw @Grams old post.. breh you dont have to get into anything with anyone to appreciate these movies (eternal sunshine too), you might even find them helpful so they can let you know whats coming
People would always say "this movie really hit me cuz it reminded me of my past relationships" and I'm just sitting here like :manny: but yea movies like those really taught me about these gyals.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
People would always say "this movie really hit me cuz it reminded me of my past relationships" and I'm just sitting here like :manny: but yea movies like those really taught me about these gyals.
it's like cheating at life breh. i aint never been in a situation like that but still appreciated it for what it was. can let you know what to look for, PLUS being an entertaining movie!

its a really stupid way of viewing films btw "uhhh i liked this movie cause it was like life"

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BaBVLabCQAAO7Ri.jpg

:wow: :banderas:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
it's like cheating at life breh. i aint never been in a situation like that but still appreciated it for what it was. can let you know what to look for, PLUS being an entertaining movie!

its a really stupid way of viewing films btw "uhhh i liked this movie cause it was like life"
@mastermind :lallana:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Mandem tell me if I'm wrong. It's stupid when people say "why do you have/want a girlfriend, you're in college!!!" Let's be honest, in college you go to a party on the weekend to drink and hopefully smash the gash with some random girl. Sometimes that's not automatic and you might go through a dryspell. But with having a girlfriend? You have that puss on tap :banderas: all you gotta do is text her to come over and she knows what time it is and on the weekends you know it's guaranteed.

What I'm tryna say is smashing the same girl 3-5 times a week is >>>>>>>>>> smashing peut-etre 3 different girls a month one time each

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Mandem tell me if I'm wrong. It's stupid when people say "why do you have/want a girlfriend, you're in college!!!" Let's be honest, in college you go to a party on the weekend to drink and hopefully smash the gash with some random girl. Sometimes that's not automatic and you might go through a dryspell. But with having a girlfriend? You have that puss on tap :banderas: all you gotta do is text her to come over and she knows what time it is and on the weekends you know it's guaranteed.

What I'm tryna say is smashing the same girl 3-5 times a week is >>>>>>>>>> smashing peut-etre 3 different girls a month one time each
i had a girlfriend through much of college and i regret it :yeshrug: shoulda been catching gonorrhea instead

although it's got a lot to do with the fact that she was a terrible person and we enabled each other's addictive habits so wtf do i know