Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
ever since this gif
gw-iga3jjPhnyiS0.gif
hit the skreets i've found myself subtly rooting for big sam

:yeshrug:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

But not surprised, considering the rumblings from the summer about Van Rapes unhappiness with training and his schedule being throwing in he bushes by Moyez

Yup, he joined because of Fergie. This year he seems more :ld: than :wow:

Also United rushing back Carrick and Van Persie for the Arsenal game, small team mentality.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The little boy inside must be furious at how easily replaceable he's been by Wenger

:mjpls: we traded up If only Big :noah: had some pace. :ohlawd:

That's what makes it :dead: he shytted on Wenger and Ramsey right before he made it known he wanted out thinking he was bigger than the club and now look.

I dont blame him given his age, he got his trophy and I wouldn't have signed him to a new contract but I do wonder what he thinks.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:mjpls: we traded up If only Big :noah: had some pace. :ohlawd:

That's what makes it :dead: he shytted on Wenger and Ramsey right before he made it known he wanted out thinking he was bigger than the club and now look.

I dont blame him given his age, he got his trophy and I wouldn't have signed him to a new contract but I do wonder what he thinks.

One of Wenger strengths has always been knowing when to get rid of a player(even if it money needed by the board on the odd occasion), whether it was that their levels were down or that the team needed something new and acted accordingly, he very rarely replaces like for like. Vieira for example and replaced him with Cesc a totally different type of player. Even tho Wenger did want Van Rape to stay, I think the team did rely on him too much and his personality was bit too overbearing in the end and he would get on the other players backs, like was happening in the last days of Henry.

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
One of Wenger strengths has always been knowing when to get rid of a player(even if it money needed by the board on the odd occasion), whether it was that their levels were down or that the team needed something new and acted accordingly, he very rarely replaces like for like. Vieira for example and replaced him with Cesc a totally different type of player. Even tho Wenger did want Van Rape to stay, I think the team did rely on him too much and his personality was bit too overbearing in the end and he would get on the other players backs, like was happening in the last days of Henry.

Exactly right. Even tho he was a good captain it does say a lot that the attitude within the squad has improved since he left. The article in the Financial Times was the end.

Apparently his last few months were filled with fukkery:
Him talking to United, Arsenal trying to sell him everywhere, the meeting at Wenger's house, him punching Ramsey after the City game, and Arteta calling him out in front of the squad in Germany in preseason.

The team wouldn't play that well with him imo. Giroud is really unselfish and the way he uses his body negates the lack of a Unit in midfield.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Nikkas renamed Pot 2 to Pot 4 just so it wouldn't look like (some) American, Asian and African teams are shyt(pot 3 and 4) :russ: shady ass Fifa.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This light skin nikka Gunz :russ:

Tara probably gave it up too :heh:

Erica Mena :comeon:

If someone put hands on her, Id understand