Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I'm pretty much done with Welbeck at this point as well. I don't think he'll ever really learn how to finish.

tumblr_inline_muoguipF051rqvaxo.gif

m@jestic

If this world was mine...
Daps
I'm pretty much done with Welbeck at this point as well. I don't think he'll ever really learn how to finish.

tumblr_inline_muoguipF051rqvaxo.gif

He just doesn't have that strikers instinct.

It's a shame really his all around game is good, He's fine for a squad player imo.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I'm not that hurt anymore. We hired an average manager so I don't know what we were expecting. Once we come to terms with that, defeats and dropped points are a lot less painful. Just a numb vapid feeling.:yeshrug:
If we make top 4 that would be an incredible achievement considering that's the best Moyes has ever done.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me or Jesus Navas is an attractive human being. No homo.

tumblr_mhjq1mBtdT1s4jlcco1_400.gif
everytime they show him on tv and i look in his eyes i think of this and feel uncomfortably moist

with that being said im gonna by some blue contacts see if i have the same effect

and on another not everytime they have pellers talking into a camera im always like :lupe:

edit: @Yung Yogurt whats your take on Jesus Navas

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
tumblr_mhjq1mBtdT1s4jlcco1_400.gif
everytime they show him on tv and i look in his eyes i think of this and feel uncomfortably moist

with that being said im gonna by some blue contacts see if i have the same effect

and on another not everytime they have pellers talking into a camera im always like :lupe:

edit: @Yung Yogurt whats your take on Jesus Navas

Jovetic stays giving Navas the :takedat: on those City Training Vids, maybe that's his mystery injury :lupe:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@Equanimity Class act breh :salute: You never hide.

Spurs aren't that bad, they're the club version of France with a manager who over complicates things. That VdV-Modric model was abandoned. Soldado wasn't a great but things can be corrected if they address that midfield and throw long ball aficionado Dawson in the bushes.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
@Equanimity Class act breh :salute: You never hide.

Spurs aren't that bad, they're the club version of France with a manager who over complicates things. That VdV-Modric model was abandoned. Soldado wasn't a great but things can be corrected if they address that midfield and throw long ball aficionado Dawson in the bushes.

Exactly breh, he needs to sit down with staff/players and sort out these issues before they become full blown issues.