Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
It's hilarious to me after a whole summer of hearing clueless idiots get all giddy about Spurs spending on a a bunch of unproven nobodies, how they were the team to watch, and about all their "ambition", and how Arsenal should be worried :laff::laff:

I told anyone who would listen these nikkas wouldn't be shyt. Especially since super cac left for Madrid....they wouldve been like 10th if it wasn't for Bale selling his soul last season. These nikkas can't even score goals
yeah....but I don't blame the players I blame the manager. He seems out of his depth. They really had nothing going forward today.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Major postitive will be AVB has to listen to the players now. They'll have a pow wow and sort out their priorities (hopefully). No more sending the first team to play Chylmydia Krakow (word to @Montez ), no more inverted wingers, no more solitary lone forward in the shape of Defoe/Soldado, no more pass across back 4 for 10 mins, then back to Hugo then hoof it to Soldado, lose possession or Hugo rolls it to Daws, right footed hoof intended for our left winger but finds someone in row c shyt. Take the L, move on and shut thee fukk up in those pre game pressers.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
yeah....but I don't blame the players I blame the manager. He seems out of his depth. They really had nothing going forward today.

Yeah, CIty played well but we gave ya'll the juice to play even better. Instead of following ya'lls lead with quick passing/counter attack they tried some slow buildup shyt against a well organized squad.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
That idiot deserves a whole post dedicated to his incompetence. He got caught up in his hype too early. Really should have stayed at Porto and worked on his craft.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Major postitive will be AVB has to listen to the players now. They'll have a pow wow and sort out their priorities (hopefully). No more sending the first team to play Chylmydia Krakow (word to @Montez ), no more inverted wingers, no more solitary lone forward in the shape of Defoe/Soldado, no more pass across back 4 for 10 mins, then back to Hugo then hoof it to Soldado, lose possession or Hugo rolls it to Daws, right footed hoof intended for our left winger but finds someone in row c shyt. Take the L, move on and shut thee fukk up in those pre game pressers.
these have been the problems for 2 years now, since his first game

please see my many posts on this exact subject last season :heh:

he aint gonna do shyt about it :heh:

• Dap

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Again with a negative sub with Giggs. Put on a striker, let's show these guys why were are champions.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I know everyone is riding high before a new season but look at it

Chadli = unproven winger
Soldado = fair enough
Siggy = was a bust last season, Dempsey was preferred
Lennon = fair enough
Paulinho = not an offensive player

Dembele, Paulinho are solid but as for creativity I see the same problems as the last 2 seasons. even if chadli is great, its no replacement for someone down the middle

except Bale is not there to bail them out
aQbq1.png
Wait, you seriously think this current team is weaker than last years team? :laff:

eKwMf.png

Bale, Defoe, Adebayor, Dempsey, Sigurdsson, yeah easily

no point having a discussion with blind fans though

in retrospect it was a disappointing season right? but on paper isnt that much better than what you have right now? i dont expect anything from you except another shytty smiley tbh:yeshrug:
:wow: the irony in this statement.

ayayayayay :wow:

Spurs buy unknown, overrated Dutch winger as a panic buy after missing their 4th striker target of the season. Fans hail move as one that will finally put them over the top. Apparently Bale Lennon Sandro Dempsey Paulinho Dembele Huddlestone Parker Holtby Sigurdsson Townsend Falque isn't enough.

This is all gonna explode and I can't wait to see the bloody aftermath. Especially when you got like 7 bona fide starters unhappy on the bench. Ain't no amount of man management gonna help :lolbron:

The tension already got to them last season, let's see what happens!
now ade is back, lets see what soldado and defoe do

• Dap

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
these have been the problems for 2 years now, since his first game

please see my many posts on this exact subject last season :heh:

he aint gonna do shyt about it :heh:

:manny: that's why i stopped :cape: breh, but i have to feel a thoro azz whooping like today will be a :whoo: to him and obviously shake up his priorities and such.