Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Foul by Marouane Fellaini (Manchester United).
  • Lineups are announced and players are warming up.

First Half begins.

:lupe:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Can you tell me how the goal was? I have no internet since I updated my phone and I can't stream the game.

Rooney's was a deflection struggle goal. A goal from a player who had the good mind to kick out at a Cardiff player 8 minutes into the match. 8 minutes ffs.

Cardiff's goal was a beautiful passage of play that instantly edified and invigorated everyone in the stadium, with one incisive pass and a second Xavi-esque through ball to your boy Frazier Campbell who slotted home effortlessly.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Rooney's was a deflection struggle goal. A goal from a player who had the good mind to kick out at a Cardiff player 8 minutes into the match. 8 minutes ffs.

Cardiff's goal was a beautiful passage of play that instantly edified and invigorated everyone in the stadium, with one incisive pass and a second Xavi-esque through ball to your boy Frazier Campbell who slotted home effortlessly.

:birdman: taking with a grain of salt

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
enjoying this :ehh:

thought it would be 4-0 spurs by now, what with all their attacking power (overkill, i dont care)

Spend 110 Million on random players and don't get any results, brehs. Tottenham fukking disgust me.

AVB
YNq4nmN.png

not even dempsey da gawd could bale them out of this mess :heh:

:avbface:

Tottenham aint been the same since Hudd left. @Equanimity

:dead: :laff: Spurs

Levy :pachaha:

that turn from negredo tho

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas: @ puting Adebayor in thinking he'll be inspired after how he's been treated

so I went to Spurs forums for fun and :banderas:

this is very interesting:

:leon:

:dead: @ Kun having more goals than Spurs

How depressing was the shot of AVB at the final whistle? Pellegrini didn't even go look for him.

:whew: kept it under 7

Norwich fans :umad:

@Hughtonhearsawho
@Bassongofficiel87
@Snotgrass
:umad: :umad: :umad:

*prays that this false attempt at calling imaginary fans will shield my ultimately weak facade*​

scared.gif

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
It's hilarious to me after a whole summer of hearing clueless idiots get all giddy about Spurs spending on a a bunch of unproven nobodies, how they were the team to watch, and about all their "ambition", and how Arsenal should be worried :laff::laff:

I told anyone who would listen these nikkas wouldn't be shyt. Especially since super cac left for Madrid....they wouldve been like 10th if it wasn't for Bale selling his soul last season. These nikkas can't even score goals