Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Will-Smith-Thinking-As-The-Fresh-Prince-Of-Bel-Air.gif
so this is what 110 million get you??

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the forum acting up for anyone else?

I was briefly logged in as another user and then an error page came up.:wtf:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas: @ puting Adebayor in thinking he'll be inspired after how he's been treated

so I went to Spurs forums for fun and :banderas:

this is very interesting:

Sorry i think you misunderstood what i was saying! At the start of last season we started with one player up front... Things were not going well. The players took it upon themselves to discuss the problems and then echo their opinions to AVB. Adebayor and Dempsey were the two players who asked AVB for a meeting and told him the team didn't want to play with 1 striker and it should be them two playing up front. 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 which ever you prefer. They also told AVB we have fantastic wingers at the club and we should be using them more. After that meeting we stopped playing with the lone striker.

Maybe this time round the players are scared to say anything to AVB as they might be dropped from the team or sold!

At the start of last season we played with 1 up top! Eventually the players had a meeting between themselves and expressed their views to AVB. They told AVB they no longer want to play 1 upfront and want to use our wingers in wider positions. The team switched formations and we went on a winning streak. However the two players who orchestrated the meeting are no longer in the team! One has been sold and the other dropped. Maybe now the players are too scared to say anything!

:leon:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.