Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
BZxokcpCAAAluz0.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Can one of you photoshop whiz kids put some santa hats on some smileys for me?

I'm trying to spruce this place up for the holiday season. I already posted a suggestion that all coli smileys have santa hats in Event Staff. Hopefully they follow thru.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs should I make an instagram or not. I don't take any pics but at the same time I wanna use it for thirsting opportunities

gif.png

concise

Veteran
Daps
Can one of you photoshop whiz kids put some santa hats on some smileys for me?

I'm trying to spruce this place up for the holiday season. I already posted a suggestion that all coli smileys have santa hats in Event Staff. Hopefully they follow thru.

They probably won't due to having put hats on all of tehm, uploading them, reuploading the old ones after the holidays are over.

Probably best to visit those smiley making threads in JBO and putting them on your favorites.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Brehs should I make an instagram or not. I don't take any pics but at the same time I wanna use it for thirsting opportunities

gif.png
nope. its unhealthy, who are you concentrating on another person's life like that. will just depress you.

if you must though, have a little mental list of people you wanna check for every week or few days

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so based on that barclays commercial just now, the atmosphere at these viewings in nigeria have a better atmosphere than the EPL stadiums themselves? :leon: