Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
malls in this area in general are shyt, except upper mo county, like montgomery mall. wheaton mall is on a serious comeup, got a costco in there now :ohhh:

annapolis mall is ok too

but im glad for this, ever been to jersey? they're actually proud of their malls there :huhldup:
I think of Jersey being on that uber suburban mall rat shyt. It doesnt surprise me.

Wheaton Mall was an oasis for me when I was a kid because of how shyt PG County malls are/were. Pentagon was another glory area for me but my family never got into that mall shyt because my mom hated driving anywhere outside of the PG county beltway/wasnt off metro. I have since adopted that stance, with the exception of lower MoCo. Would rather goto shops tho, tbf.

Even though Iverson Mall was shyt, PG Plaza is a spot I genuinely feared for my safety at all times. :wow:

funniest mall name ever is Security Mall, and of course it'd be in Bmore
of course :deadmanny:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Iverson Mall :huhldup: never heard a good thing about it, the one time I've seen the inside was when Katt Williams did that bit it.

Springfield and Potomac Mills were worth the trip back when I lived in the area. Potomac Mills had bytches :ehh:

The two malls in Jersey I frequented (Cherry Hill and Garden State Plaza) are owned by the same group that owns King of Prussia mall, so the layouts and stores are similar. Those three malls have everything you could want within their massive sprawls. Plaza has the best women, Cherry Hill the best restaurants, and KOP the best shopping.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I think of Jersey being on that uber suburban mall rat shyt. It doesnt surprise me.

Wheaton Mall was an oasis for me when I was a kid because of how shyt PG County malls are/were. Pentagon was another glory area for me but my family never got into that mall shyt because my mom hated driving anywhere outside of the PG county beltway/wasnt off metro. I have since adopted that stance, with the exception of lower MoCo. Would rather goto shops tho, tbf.

Even though Iverson Mall was shyt, PG Plaza is a spot I genuinely feared for my safety at all times. :wow:

of course :deadmanny:
youngns still get shot at PG unfortunately. the only reason it feels safer is because its not as deep into the hood, and college park is nearby

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Breh how depressing are the Knicks :sadcam: ?

Who?

The losing part :manny: numb to it. Killer is no one has confidence in them fixing the situation.

Started feeling uneasy when Steve Mills was hired. Dolan's interview yesterday pissed me off even more because he is clearly beyond his depth.

I wouldn't blame Melo for leaving, in fact I want him out because it's best for both parties.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Iverson Mall :huhldup: never heard a good thing about it, the one time I've seen the inside was when Katt Williams did that bit it.

Springfield and Potomac Mills were worth the trip back when I lived in the area. Potomac Mills had bytches :ehh:

The two malls in Jersey I frequented (Cherry Hill and Garden State Plaza) are owned by the same group that owns King of Prussia mall, so the layouts and stores are similar. Those three malls have everything you could want within their massive sprawls. Plaza has the best women, Cherry Hill the best restaurants, and KOP the best shopping.
yeah VA malls are a haven. i never cross the river unless i have to tho. never for entertainment purposes

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who?

The losing part :manny: numb to it. Killer is no one has confidence in them fixing the situation.

Started feeling uneasy when Steve Mills was hired. Dolan's interview yesterday pissed me off even more because he is clearly beyond his depth.

I wouldn't blame Melo for leaving, in fact I want him out because it's best for both parties.

Breh fukk Melo too :pacspit: I still can't believe Grunwald got fired. I would be alright with losing if we actually had another draft pick this decade :damn:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
yeah VA malls are a haven. i never cross the river unless i have to tho. never for entertainment purposes

I was in a not so good part of SW at the time so northern VA was the world to me. And that's all I did, twiddle my thumbs until Friday and then peel off for VA for the weekend

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
tbf Southampton's pressing has been pretty good. Brehs are pressing like Man U a few weeks ago. Only difference being this is a match between two title rivals, and that was a game-raising mid-table team so you could understand it from their point of view.

In short, Southampton need to put their big boy pants on, you're title challengers, prove it :flo:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
youngns still get shot at PG unfortunately. the only reason it feels safer is because its not as deep into the hood, and college park is nearby
yeah, it seems safer.

But I was being cheap one night and parked my car there and took the train to somewhere in DC. Brehs, that bridge :whoa:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
it still smells like piss all the time.

I stopped being cheap and would much rather drive into DC and look for parking there than deal with that bridge