Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Football has no race. Leave that shyt in the Locker Room. Just enjoy the show :blessed:
:childplease:

BZxFafNCIAAmhGK.jpg

:blessed: Chelsea :umad:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
DC area brehs, I got into a stuck in the 90s PG county convo on facebook yesterday.

I had no idea there were still PA Palace shops open :lupe:

Breh said Iverson Mall made PG Plaza look like Disneyland
3wbB7lu.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the whole convo started around those crack snickerdoodles they have in that mall. I havent been to Iverson Mall in almost 10 years, but those cookies stayed in my mind. I could smell them :lupe:

But yeah that place was fukking shyt. I cant remember a time it wasnt shyt. :russ:

Landover Mall was another terrible spot after all the stores moved to Bowie.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the whole convo started around those crack snickerdoodles they have in that mall. I havent been to Iverson Mall in almost 10 years, but those cookies stayed in my mind. I could smell them :lupe:

But yeah that place was fukking shyt. I cant remember a time it wasnt shyt. :russ:

Landover Mall was another terrible spot after all the stores moved to Bowie.
malls in this area in general are shyt, except upper mo county, like montgomery mall. wheaton mall is on a serious comeup, got a costco in there now :ohhh:

annapolis mall is ok too

but im glad for this, ever been to jersey? they're actually proud of their malls there :huhldup:

funniest mall name ever is Security Mall, and of course it'd be in Bmore

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Do I think about "life wasting"? Definitely.
I don't really care about smashing random broads or being super-rich, I just want to be useful. And that Deena Jacobs thread yesterday and this article got me thinking about usefulness. I mean, acting is a real art, definitely. But for some time now, I've felt that actors are simply people who bring to life some other person's stories, some other person's visions. I remember hanging with theater majors, I thought I might even consider it myself. I just couldn't do it.
The average salary for actors is something like 40-50k? When I think about the guys and girls who are pulling in millions, it makes me think of what those on the other end of the spectrum are doing. Sleeping in their cars waiting for their big break. Jumping into relationships with anyone for regular food and the same bed at night. Then years pass by, and most of the time, nothing to show for it. Some stories to tell. Maybe a kid or 2 who they then plan to follow in their footsteps and fix all the mistakes they've made by any means necessary.
And what benefits do most of them provide? Not much.

/rant
Being an up and coming actor has to be terrifying

being useful is for fakkits

useful for a stupid and ungrateful mass of humanity? go volunteer in cambodia brehs

past a certain age you can only focus on being happy for yourself

at the very least having an instagram most people envy

me, i plan on doing as little work for someone else's benefit as possible
Agreed. People are so ungrateful and selfish it's ridiculous. :pacspit: everybody except OFT mandem and company. And instagram really is about making people jealous. My roomate was talking about how all social media is an ego boost and it's 100% true