Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Be steadfast in your darkness my brother.
funky-nigerian-kids-o.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Do you brehs ever get scared that you're wasting your life?

I simply posit this article about bullshyt jobs to fortify my position. And I apologize for these lofty and pretentious questions, I'm sitting here waiting to hear the word from lena dunham about the spot to meet at tonight and sipping PBR :lupe:

http://www.strikemag.org/bullshyt-jobs/

probably best to be read not under the influence

edit: and google 'on the phenomenon of bullshyt jobs' the coli is gay and censors things

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Gotdamn my nikka @penfield is a hipster brehs. PBR innit :why:

In terms of wasting my life I feel like I haven't had sex with enough women and that's an unhealthy way of thinking but it is what it is. Also never being in a serious long term relationship always has me feeling like I don't have propa propa life experience and I can't feel the full emotion of movies like 500 Days of Summer, Blue Valentine, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotted Hyena, etc. I'm only 20 doe I guess but still :manny:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Do you brehs ever get scared that you're wasting your life?

I simply posit this article about bullshyt jobs to fortify my position. And I apologize for these lofty and pretentious questions, I'm sitting here waiting to hear the word from lena dunham about the spot to meet at tonight and sipping PBR :lupe:

http://www.strikemag.org/bullshyt-jobs/

probably best to be read not under the influence

edit: and google 'on the phenomenon of bullshyt jobs' the coli is gay and censors things

:wtb: the broad from "girls"? You mashing breh?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

In terms of wasting my life I feel like I haven't had sex with enough women and that's an unhealthy way of thinking but it is what it is. Also never being in a serious long term relationship always has me feeling like I don't have propa propa life experience and I can't feel the full emotion of movies like 500 Days of Summer, Blue Valentine, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotted Hyena, etc. I'm only 20 doe I guess but still :manny:

I feel that way too. I feel like I should be trying to sleep with as many women as possible, though I know that's impossible, I'm impatient, and the women who I do end up sleeping with they fall prey to me just casting them aside as notches on the belt, which, I'm not a terminator, I honest to god feel bad about. It's tough to to date as brehs our age. Aziz Ansari had a good bit about this and how texting has fukked everything. (Though I suspect I feel the need to sleep with a lot of women because I was a bit of a late bloomer.)

In terms of wasting life though, I've brought up Adam Curtis a fair few times here and he had an interview saying the purpose of life is to leave something behind and I've been shytting myself senseless about that lately. I look at a lot of people working jobs, jobs that don't really even benefit anyone at all and wonder how people can do them for the rest of their lives, or doing menial work for the rest of their lives. shyt like that baffles the mind. People don't aspire to be great? To be known? To leave a mark? shyt like that always has me like :what:??

I think it's a combo of me feeling like I can do anything and being scared of not doing anything and being like them. It's slightly arrogant but I feel like that most days.
:wtb: the broad from "girls"? You mashing breh?

Nah breh, a few pages back. Girl I smashed that I said had the build of a lena dunham type, just a nickname now.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I feel that way too. I feel like I should be trying to sleep with as many women as possible, though I know that's impossible, I'm impatient, and the women who I do end up sleeping with they fall prey to me just casting them aside as notches on the belt, which, I'm not a terminator, I honest to god feel bad about. It's tough to to date as brehs our age. Aziz Ansari had a good bit about this and how texting has fukked everything. (Though I suspect I feel the need to sleep with a lot of women because I was a bit of a late bloomer.)

In terms of wasting life though, I've brought up Adam Curtis a fair few times here and he had an interview saying the purpose of life is to leave something behind and I've been shytting myself senseless about that lately. I look at a lot of people working jobs, jobs that don't really even benefit anyone at all and wonder how people can do them for the rest of their lives, or doing menial work for the rest of their lives. shyt like that baffles the mind. People don't aspire to be great? To be known? To leave a mark? shyt like that always has me like :what:??

I think it's a combo of me feeling like I can do anything and being scared of not doing anything and being like them. It's slightly arrogant but I feel like that most days.
I've come to the realization that I won't have kids so I won't leave behind anything there. I work in retail and I was saying to myself that after graduation, if I'm not on my way to being a soccer commentator I'm gonna say fock it and box for a living. I'm not doing menial ANYTHING for my entire life. When I die I expect to be asleep forever so that's comforting to me even though people are so scared of death and the unknown. You brehs think I'm joking with this robbing a bank and going out guns a blazing :ufdup:

Explain the texting part :lupe:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've come to the realization that I won't have kids so I won't leave behind anything there. I work in retail and I was saying to myself that after graduation, if I'm not on my way to being a soccer commentator I'm gonna say fock it and box for a living. I'm not doing menial ANYTHING for my entire life. When I die I expect to be asleep forever so that's comforting to me even though people are so scared of death and the unknown. You brehs think I'm joking with this robbing a bank and going out guns a blazing :ufdup:

Explain the texting part :lupe:

Aziz was talking about how most relationships today just turn into texting bullshyt:

http://teamcoco.com/video/aziz-ansari-texting-dating

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Aziz was talking about how most relationships today just turn into texting bullshyt:

http://teamcoco.com/video/aziz-ansari-texting-dating
wee-bey-gif.gif

*Texts girl plans*
*Doesn't get a response till 9 hours later* are we really being serious :why:

*Exchanges number with a female and we both play that bs waiting/I don't wanna text first game*

"Oh me and him have long texting convos :inlove:" but when you see manz in person it's the polar opposite :camby:

"I don't like talking on the phone I'd rather text" oh so you have time to think of the BS you're gonna tell me :aicmon:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I think one of the things I've noticed is that it might be impossible for me to be faithful at this juncture. There were about 2-3 girls tonight who, had I not been with Lena I would've taken home to smash. Though I felt bad, and, at the same time, I had to fight back an irrepressible urge to to talk/dance with those girls.

Like, damn, I wonder if we were exclusive, would I just Draper it out(season 1&2)?:lupe:

shyt is a bit much to me.

My breh, he's cheated on his GF multiple times, had to lie in her face multiple times, had to just be foul whenever, in order to keep her, the girl whom he thought was better than all the smuts that he had smutted out.:what:

shyt like that doesn't make any sense to me :what:

It honestly didn't make sense to me to just find for a broad who wants to be committed with him. I dunno when that or what that is, but a broad who chooses to be with him, rain, sleet, snow deserves the best I reckon.

Ah well, Southampton tomorrow. If they win and other results are favorable...they are gonna be top of the league...:lulz:

epl lawst :huhldup:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Just enjoy life, you miserable young fukk, all this thinkin isn't good for you.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
oralé, eu emo this thread

physically incapable of laughing within 10 minutes of waking up but i'm laughing on the inside <3

tings I learned:

1 if I censor bullshyt into bullshyt surely that makes all the difference

2 lena dunham broads are now acceptable to admit you hang with with, apparently

3 no one is happy ever

4 that nollywood clip :blessed:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Z-Cars, brilliant

i'm sure it's just a bad theme song from a bad old tv series but to me it's like... everton are about to play a big game!! :ahh: (I only watch the buildup when its a big game, else I'm in front of the TV at 7:46 sharp)