Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
It's funny, my stepmom was on the same type of wavelength as you. She hated asians more than anyone I've ever met.

She used to always tell me when I was growing up, "Don't bring an asian girl around. fukk them. If they're the American assimilated type that might be ok, but otherwise, fukk them. If you bring a white girl around, make sure they're the best. Don't bring any average/white trash around :usure:"

I was sitting there the whole time like :leon:

And I sorta got where she was coming from, though I've never uttered anything as hateful like that ever in my life. It's sorta odd when you think about it who we're attracted to and why :ehh:
The ironic thing is that the one girl I was closest to falling in love with was Asian :snoop: some tings are unexplainable

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I gotta admit, I'm not too interested in asian women either. More with their physical attributes than any sort of prejudice they may harbor, I'm simply not really too attracted to them like I am average white women (as I've said many times before).

I figure I enjoy brunette white women and black women the same, browns/Indians/persians somewhere close behind that, then the rest just sorta fall after that.

:ehh: really never got into that asian/indian wave, i'm sure the feeling is mutual for them towards black guys. Though i have been hearing of some special breed of asians in cali who thrive off of black guys, i gotta look into it.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I gotta admit, I'm not too interested in asian women either. More with their physical attributes than any sort of prejudice they may harbor, I'm simply not really too attracted to them like I am average white women (as I've said many times before).

I figure I enjoy brunette white women and black women the same, browns/Indians/persians somewhere close behind that, then the rest just sorta fall after that.
Black chicks/Brunettes/spanishish brehettes then everything else is all at the same level.

Brehs, last night rolled out to the hipster club for the first time in a month, and the first time since I cut my hair. Notes.

-Everyone stared at me for a second like "Who the fukk is you" before recognizing me :sadcam:

-This girl fresh from Argentina came from nowhere and started grinding on this girl I know who was tryna smash, but she doesn't speak spanish and ole girl didn't speak English, so she brought her over to my brehettes to try and get some interpreter lesbian game going.

-This girl I'd heard of through mutual friends but never met started going GERBILS, groping the fukk out of any trying to make out with anything that moved. Her boyfriend was literally PULLING her off of people she mounted on the couch. She grabbed my nipple HARD AS fukk. Like, legit hurt brehs. Eyes watered, but it was probably all the smoke and shyt :birdman:

-My favorite DJ spun "My Girls", the entire damn joint. Whole club got into it HARD

-Saw a girl I hadn't seen since high school, we had a shouting conversation about the anime Attack on Titan on the dancefloor.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I fookin hate going to clubs or dimly lit bars. Too dark in there I be looking invisible and shyt

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Black chicks/Brunettes/spanishish brehettes then everything else is all at the same level.

Brehs, last night rolled out to the hipster club for the first time in a month, and the first time since I cut my hair. Notes.

-Everyone stared at me for a second like "Who the fukk is you" before recognizing me :sadcam:

-This girl fresh from Argentina came from nowhere and started grinding on this girl I know who was tryna smash, but she doesn't speak spanish and ole girl didn't speak English, so she brought her over to my brehettes to try and get some interpreter lesbian game going.

-This girl I'd heard of through mutual friends but never met started going GERBILS, groping the fukk out of any trying to make out with anything that moved. Her boyfriend was literally PULLING her off of people she mounted on the couch. She grabbed my nipple HARD AS fukk. Like, legit hurt brehs. Eyes watered, but it was probably all the smoke and shyt :birdman:

-My favorite DJ spun "My Girls", the entire damn joint. Whole club got into it HARD

-Saw a girl I hadn't seen since high school, we had a shouting conversation about the anime Attack on Titan on the dancefloor.

Animal Collective "My Girls"? :bow: would probably black out if I heard that in the club

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: really never got into that asian/indian wave, i'm sure the feeling is mutual for them towards black guys. Though i have been hearing of some special breed of asians in cali who thrive off of black guys, i gotta look into it.

I've been seeing a lot of damn good looking Indian broads around my way. I've noticed though that most of them are into white dudes :aicmon:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
How darkskin of a darskin nikka are you breh :lupe:
Darren-Collison.jpg

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea