Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
It was a caricature moment.

The moment Arsenal did what the naysayers hyperbolically claim they do.

In 2013 an Arsenal striker cleared the ball out because he didnt want to score

bendtnernotshoot.gif

Can't wait until 2017 when MOTD brings this back as evidence as why we won't win the 2017 Chang Beer Premier league Sponsored by Barclays. See Gary, I told you, the lack ruthlessness.

he a fukking sell out.

These idiots in hte media have me riding for a Cowboy :pacspit:

1363402985_birdman-rubbing-hands.gif

I got you when they flip on Bob.

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I got you when they flip on Bob.
they've already flipped. at least locally.

but tbf, he was shyt last game :yeshrug: and his personality is only endearing when he wins. then again i never cared about his personality to begin with, so i'm not so annoyed by it. it's journalists and groupies who tattooed his face on their hearts who are angry at him for not having as good of a season so far. me, i'm just :snoop: about the team losing

i got a 12 hr flight(s) to south america ahead of me today brehs. wish me luck. stopping in panama, gonna collect on those hunnid favors first :win:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

but tbf, he was shyt last game :yeshrug: and his personality is only endearing when he wins. then again i never cared about his personality to begin with, so i'm not so annoyed by it. it's journalists and groupies who tattooed his face on their hearts who are angry at him for not having as good of a season so far. me, i'm just :snoop: about the team losing

i got a 12 hr flight(s) to south america ahead of me today brehs. wish me luck. stopping in panama, gonna collect on those hunnid favors first :win:

First year back they really expected much?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

these idiots want Cousins starting because he almost did good before the int. :why:

I dont care about the personality stuff. Just win games.

My only issue with him is his mechanics are crap. I feared that, and the film stuff, would be hampered since he was rehabbing.

good luck on your journey

yes, we have an idiotic fanbase and media :snoop:

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
they expected a super bowl :pachaha:

i'm not joking either :merchant:
these idiots want Cousins starting because he almost did good before the int. :why:

I dont care about the personality stuff. Just win games.

My only issue with him is his mechanics are crap. I feared that, and the film stuff, would be hampered since he was rehabbing.

good luck on your journey

yes, we have an idiotic fanbase and media :snoop:
:salute:

i really just think the shanahans gotta go. recreating dynasties rarely works in the NFL, and kyle is just not that good of a play-caller when a good defense has a lot of film on his stuff.

haslett shoulda been :camby: those tds cant save you, dude is deangelo hall in D coordinator form

that being said, rob's gotta get better :manny: i think he can do it. he likes to win and he's a nerd, so i have a feeling he can get it together. and the front office has to overpay and convince quality players that it doesnt HAVE to be a shytshow in DC.
@BLAZO da GAWD change your avi fam :beli:

Kanye-West-Blank-stare.gif

the idea of klopp coming to united was always ridiculous and very NFL-like

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:salute:

i really just think the shanahans gotta go. recreating dynasties rarely works in the NFL, and kyle is just not that good of a play-caller when a good defense has a lot of film on his stuff.
is this more ESL stuff? I keep saying I would like to do it.

and yeah, thats why I tell people :whoa: when they start talking Gruden and Cowher. Nah, we need someone young and hungry. Not some old timer.

Kyle just sucks, but a lot of this is on Robert's terrible passing and decision making. I expect him to get better as the season goes forward. If he doesnt have a major injury again, I think he will look better next year but I would love for a new staff to be in place because I dont trust these jokers.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
is this more ESL stuff? I keep saying I would like to do it.

and yeah, thats why I tell people :whoa: when they start talking Gruden and Cowher. Nah, we need someone young and hungry. Not some old timer.

Kyle just sucks, but a lot of this is on Robert's terrible passing and decision making. I expect him to get better as the season goes forward. If he doesnt have a major injury again, I think he will look better next year but I would love for a new staff to be in place because I dont trust these jokers.
i got new business ventures down there breh :win: trying to get something started with a few friends of mine. but i'm picking up some extra cash teaching english too.

gruden :bryan: cowher :bryan:

i have no idea who they should hire. they dont either though, they'll definitely replace the current guys with steve mariucci :bryan: