Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
How manz played 34 games and only won 3??? Lost 24???
YNq4nmN.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
hey breh, just be happy that your brehs finally won some trophy after damn near 20 years.

fukking Salt Lake got a trophy before you brehs
YNq4nmN.png

fukking Toronto got a trophy before you brehs
Vm3STgh.png

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
hey breh, just be happy that your brehs finally won some trophy after damn near 20 years.

fukking Salt Lake got a trophy before you brehs
YNq4nmN.png

fukking Toronto got a trophy before you brehs
Vm3STgh.png
You're gonna be bout quiet as helllllll after the Box Office Bulls secure the cup :banderas:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You're gonna be bout quiet as helllllll after the Box Office Bulls secure the cup :banderas:
FOH :heh:

here is the thing, you brehs still about 11 behind even if you miraculously win :banderas:

and we getting a new stadium :wow:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
FOH :heh:

here is the thing, you brehs still about 11 behind even if you miraculously win :banderas:

and we getting a new stadium :wow:
Red Bulls are looking like the team for the next 20 years bruv :noah:

I decided I'm officially never stepping into TLR again.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-chris-b-lets-discuss-your-fraudulent-behavior.159247/

Really? :usure: seeing a thread like that and thinking of the "classic threads from sohh you miss" has me shaking my head right now. TLR is basically 20 threads on the first page on some whites rocking blackface or some white person being racist OR brehs giving some :duck: advice on females that have you
YNq4nmN.png
about how ridiculous it all is

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I cant seem to find one where he loses it when Totti chipped Julio Cesar. Is he on TV or he does radio?

That's one of my favorite moments ever :to:

He used to be the announcer at stadio Olimpico back in the day :wow:

Now he's on cable network as a fan commentator for all the roma games and if u watch that channel u can choose to hear him comment instead of the "vanilla" guys.

Dude is like a demigod in Rome now he's on radio all the time as is super influential as far as fan opinion nd stuff

If you YouTube "Totti gol cucchiaio vs Inter Carlo zampa" you should prolly find it :banderas:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
damn brehs, I love Bill Burr and was just fukkin around looking for tickets but not really for his gig here next week, since there weren't many left and I'm like.. ehh I'll see if I can get something good

and the ticket that pops up is literally front row center

how could I say no :whoo: