Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Petke.gif

:banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
No word of Garcia who single-handedly resurrected your team ? :ufdup:
Gervais was on fire with Lille and he's on fire again with La Roma, no coincidence according to you ? :mjpls:

Bruh I didn't mention President Garcia Sensei The Supreme Commander General because I didn't want to make the post to long :banderas:

Ofc he's the biggest reason why we're back like we are most of the talent was already on our squad he just added The Black Panther and let Sabatini do the rest :yeshrug:

Morale and Team spirit is stronger than any single player and thats what President Garcia Sensei The Supreme Commander General brought to the Eternal City :to:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@Grams you wanna make an avi bet?

red bull somehow manages to overcome their overall aura of shyt and ekes out an mls cup, i rock a sugar drink brand logo for a month
or
normal shyt happens and they flame out and are left with a lazy susan with an MLS logo. i'll let you pick your terms, but i gotta agree to em

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Grams you wanna make an avi bet?

red bull somehow manages to overcome their overall aura of shyt and ekes out an mls cup, i rock a sugar drink brand logo for a month
or
normal shyt happens and they flame out and are left with a lazy susan with an MLS logo. i'll let you pick your terms, but i gotta agree to em
When Red Bulls win the cup you gotta rock our glorious logo for a month, if they lose I'm gonna ask BK/Brooklyn to ban my account :jawalrus:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I offered an account ban cuz I'm planning to blow up this cac's house and I figured I was gonna be in jail for a minute anyway :ld:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
He's been talking slick cuz I secured the girl he's been thirsting over so instead of punching the boy and having him sue me I'ma just IRA his home.

Up the Republic :ohlawd:

Ireland_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif
:whoa: chill with what you say in here, it's only so long before they get @Kunty McPhuck hemmed up after busting you

dude's life is like that show The Americans, except it's a soap and it's much drunker