Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
I wudn't be so quick to throw in da towel on hart, seein as how its only october and the world cup is about 8 months away. Da n!gga still has time to recover. Although i wudn't be surprised if hodgson had forster on da line after da game. :lupe:

Torres lookin like his vintage self back when he was on atletico and liverpool. :ohlawd:

We got arse-anal on tuesday:camby: who have liverpool, dortmund and fags united right after. :banderas:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
He hazardous my n!gga. What you expect?

:russ::salute:
I wudn't be so quick to throw in da towel on hart, seein as how its only october and the world cup is about 8 months away. Da n!gga still has time to recover. Although i wudn't be surprised if hodgson had forster on da line after da game. :lupe:

Torres lookin like his vintage self back when he was on atletico and liverpool. :ohlawd:

We got arse-anal on tuesday:camby: who have liverpool, dortmund and fags united right after. :banderas:

Killing the wordplay game today, I hope no one asks you how.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield that moment when Gervinho scores a hat trick on Arse nal :banderas:

Totti with 2 assist and 95% passing accuracy :blessed:

Totti is what Özil wants to be ten years from now :birdman:

:dwillhuh:

YNq4nmN.png

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy thing about long ass transcontinental flights is that you're literally in the black as far as news/current events/sports go for that time period. I remember flying from the UAE to Canada during the 2002 World Cup and hearing the Americans were in the quarterfinals while in transit. Had me like :dwillhuh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I don't like how we've played in the big matches so far this season but it's working :yeshrug:

iI5nsNXNvjSsF.gif

lolz

Hazard was poor doe and should have been taken off sooner than he was tbh.

:wow:

Made the mistake of watching Hull v Spurs , shoulda known it was gonna be a struggle after that midweek fukkery of Europa :snoop:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL TROIS A UNEEEEEEEEE

Ah fukk this nikka Robles hurt :lupe: