Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Bitter Arsenal supportaz :banderas:

Sir Alex Ferguson reiterated thatWayne Rooney asked to leave the clubat the back end of last season. Rooney,who has denied handing in a formal transfer request, allegedly came into Feguson's office the day after the title-winning victory over Aston Villa and "asked away", with his agent Paul Stretford also calling David Gill. Ferguson also revealed that Rooney had wanted United to pursue Mesut Özil before he signed for Real Madrid, responding that it was "none of his business".[/QUOTE]

:umad:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
You should check and see if you get FSC+, for some reason I get it now. I get to watch Arsenal and Schalke tonight:banderas:. Even though there's a good chance that Schalke will get that work tonight:sadcam:.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Arsenal vs Dortmund is on FS Plus :snoop:

Milan vs Barca on FS1
Chelsea vs Schalke on FS2
I wish I'd have read this post instead of physically just looking at the TV guide, being annoyed, then reading this post, and being annoyed again

This is why I don't take European soccer and their fans in America seriously brehs.

Just blind allegiances to brands.

When anyone in the world would've told you Arsenal/Dortmund is THE game.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You should check and see if you get FSC+, for some reason I get it now. I get to watch Arsenal and Schalke tonight:banderas:. Even though there's a good chance that Schalke will get that work tonight:sadcam:.

Watching a year old match on FS+

You lost breh
YNq4nmN.png

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal vs Dortmund is on FS Plus :snoop:

Milan vs Barca on FS1
Chelsea vs Schalke on FS2

I wish I'd have read this post instead of physically just looking at the TV guide, being annoyed, then reading this post, and being annoyed again

This is why I don't take European soccer and their fans in America seriously brehs.

Just blind allegiances to brands.

When anyone in the world would've told you Arsenal/Dortmund is THE game.

every single Barcelona champions league game has been on FS1 I don't get it. I thought they would at least rotate it

Last edited:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Bit harsh on a lad who only played 1 season and in that 1 season they won the League and CL.

He needs to speak on Anderson tbh
It's obviously a calculated dig at Hargreaves because of his comments re: Untied's medical team. He always spoke highly of Hargreaves when he was there, obviously went sour after Hargreaves' comments.