Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Panama was so green, first time ever in this position and it showed

leaving the left wing open in the 92nd minute? not parking the bus up 2-1? not blatantly faking injuries?

US soccer fans taking Ls left and right today and it's not even our team doing the losing
USA winning was an L in itself :snoop:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I was looking forward to watching Panamaian TV coverage til 1am and going to sleep with extreme satisfaction seeing the country erupt but....

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
seeing the honduras tv coverage after they qualified was truly one of the top soccer moments/memories for me

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I don't even know any Panamaians or New Zealanders but a sincere sorry from me on behalf of our stupid ass country
ive lived in NZ for 10 years so im a fan of the all whites but i also follow the US team so right now im feeling a mixture

:sadbron:: We gotta face Mexico now
:rudy:: All USA had to do is sit back and sip on a budwiser

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Panama fukked up because......

They dropped easy points against Panama...

They didn't park the bus against us..... The Latin-American philosophy off all out attack all the time killed them...

Very naive on their part.

Also if the shoe was on the other foot Mexico most likely would have tanked if the US need them to win

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Very naive on their part.

Also if the shoe was on the other foot Mexico most likely would have tanked if the US need them to win
If Mexico knew US needed them to win they would field a team full of goat herders and orange harvesters that's why us trying so hard to win the game is making me sick :camby:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
twitter is disgusting right now, bunch of fakkit "impartial journos" talking about how its good mexico is in and all this type of stuff

part of why american soccer journalism utterly disgusts me and i dont read any of that anymore

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
twitter is disgusting right now, bunch of fakkit "impartial journos" talking about how its good mexico is in and all this type of stuff

part of why american soccer journalism utterly disgusts me and i dont read any of that anymore

Maaaaaaaaaan, fukk out here with all that bullshyt:camby:I knew this shyt would happen:scusthov:. Im tired of people talking about the integrity of the game and all that bullshyt. People honestly believe the world cup would be less enjoyable if Mexico wasnt there:dwillhuh::shaq2:. I really hate when people say shyt like that.

I like Jurgen but i started to think, what would of happened if we had an American coach? Theres no way an American would of had us out there trying to win for the Mexicans(:pacspit:). I cant even study for mid-terms now im so disgusted:snooze: