Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
ayo anyone here playin the new FIFA? who wants to play me online? I'm a former PES player so my skills are very below par in FIFA.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Hey boys im back with another scoop :shaq:
Belgium website Sud Info have published a huge allegation on their website claiming that Karim Benzema paid €8000 for two nights with a Belgian transsexual prostitute.

Benzema’s sexual exploits are very much in the public spotlight after the Real Madrid attacker was accused, along with Franck Ribery, of having underage sex with a prostitute, Zahia Dehar.

Whilst that court case is yet to start, Benzema’s reputation has now come under fresh attack amid claims that he twice hired the services of a transsexual prostitute.

Sud Info held an interview with 29-year-old busty blonde Victoria Dorval, who started her life known as Johnny.

Five years ago Johnny became Victoria, and in the meantime the resident of Fleurus, Charleroi, claims that she had sex with Karim Benzema as well his rapper friend Booba. Victoria claims that after meeting Benzema in Paris with his friend Zahia Dehar, “He wanted us to meet. He offered me 2,000 euros. I finally agreed.”

Benzema then contacted Victoria for a second get-together, for which she raised her fee to 6,000 euros.

“He knew about my surgery, but he told me that it did not bother him. Instead, he said it was even better, ‘I had a physical young woman.’”

At the same time, Victoria said she was contacted by Karim Benzema’s rapper friend Booba: “He wanted to spend the night with me, it cost him 3,000 euros. His manager made me sign a contract forbidding me from talking about that night in the tabloids.”

“And then, of course, they [Benzema and Booba] both denied it. They are embarrassed to have used paid sexual services and, more importantly, with a transsexual. Personally, I’ve never told the French press, there is even a video circulating on the net where I I was interviewed and said that I do not wish to make any comment.”

Victoria Dorval claims she is only now talking to the press as the story had already leaked in France.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
ayo anyone here playin the new FIFA? who wants to play me online? I'm a former PES player so my skills are very below par in FIFA.
breh fifa 14 is :trash: EA outsmarted themselves on this shyt. They have gradually taken the fun out of it for the past 4 years.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Be honest, has anyone finished the entire Kanye BBC interview?

I thought it was just going to be a few minutes but I've tuned into about 8 minutes or so of part 1 with mild interest, staving off sleep if only to see whether or not Zane Lowe will actually suck Kanye's penis, when I figured out that there is 3 more parts and this thing is the length of a fukking tv mini series.

They should've had the Paxman interview him, I would've paid to see that.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
At this rate of escalation Karim is gonna end up going out like David Carradine :smh:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
breh fifa 14 is :trash: EA outsmarted themselves on this shyt. They have gradually taken the fun out of it for the past 4 years.
it probably is trash, tbh it feels alot like FIFA 13. shyt they could have resold me FIFA 13 and I woulnd't know the difference. I just wanted a footy game to play since nobody fukks with PES anymore. Well nobody ever really fukked with PES but now I can't justify playing it since it fell off too.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

didnt think drake could go in like this :ohhh:

AVB been talking big all week to mourinho :russ:

that match going to be good, i see totty taking it

got bt infinity for matches like this :lolbron: