Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
its Cracovia Krakow :birdman:

That's why King Kenny got his P45 the season he won it.

nikkas ain't getting outta bed for Carling Cups and Thursday Night matches against Chlamydia Krakow yoyoyo.
Dalglish hits back at his critics: My return to Liverpool was a success... winning the Carling Cup was better than reaching Champions League

King Kenny is NEVER wrong :birdman:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That's why King Kenny got his P45 the season he won it.

nikkas ain't getting outta bed for Carling Cups and Thursday Night matches against Chlamydia Krakow yoyoyo.
0KII7Hy.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
nothing better than playoff race soccer :ohlawd:

Porland/LA and Seattle/NY on Sunday

basically our playoff-race excitement levels equal around the enthusiasm of a regular Prem match
we gotta catch up on that front

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:dwillhuh: wats this abt slavery? Dont we have nice things thanks to slavery/poor human treatment? *turns on tv , plugs in ps3 while listening to music on phone will wearing all nike everything* :blessed:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs I just talked to a certain man who's gonna let me cop a K for under $2,000 :banderas:
I'm planning to hit up a jewelry store on a Pink Panthers ting once I get all my funds right :banderas:
Have a shootout with the cops and take on 40 man all while wearing a longsleeve coli shirt so you know its me :banderas:
If there's heaven and hell I hope God forgives me of my sins I love you all :banderas:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Brehs I just talked to a certain man who's gonna let me cop a K for under $2,000 :banderas:
I'm planning to hit up a jewelry store on a Pink Panthers ting once I get all my funds right :banderas:
Have a shootout with the cops and take on 40 man all while wearing a longsleeve coli shirt so you know its me :banderas:
If there's heaven and hell I hope God forgives me of my sins I love you all :banderas:

:patrice: yoo lemme hold ur coli money for you, if heaven got a comissary igotchu :smugfavre:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:dwillhuh: wats this abt slavery? Dont we have nice things thanks to slavery/poor human treatment? *turns on tv , plugs in ps3 while listening to music on phone will wearing all nike everything* :blessed:
hey breh, that Lapti artist

I want more :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
breh, what does Liverpool have to play for this season?

Im not being a dikk, im being realistic. No Europe, not going to win the league. What do you have to play for that you can just dismiss the League Cup? And you guys played damn near a first team side too. Dont think you were dismissing anything or calling it irrelevant.

You're right though, whiles theres no Europe, nor Mickey Mouse Cup, the worse we could do is steal the Arsenal Cup from right under your nose.

:gladbron:

My Coli predictions got us sitting in 2nd, but thats my fanatical side talking, if everything goes according to Rosgers' plan we'll be at the top of the table come end of season.

Suarez has had plenty of rest and is ready to prove he's one of the best in the world and will take care of things on his own for the next month or so, while Coutinho recovers and comes back by mid-november to provide Suarez the support he'll need by then.

We're by far better CL contenders than you lot, and we've got the killer instinct to prove it. You brehs could get lucky this season on account of City and United being so shyt and finish somewhere beneath us

:gladbron: