Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Miley Cyrus rapping has me hoping for a gigantic asteroid to wipe us clean. Her adlib game is Jeezy levels.

Nothing at all to do with the Ozil tranfser, but I love Wenger, and more and more, i'm loving everything he stands for. Yes, the man is crazy, but that's why I appreciate him, more and more. I was reading some of the reaction to Bendtner. and It struck me, just how crazy and wacky Wenger is.

When you look at players like Bendtner, and how Wenger dealt with them, but that I mean young attacking players, who weren't good enough to play their natural positions, or had someone better in front of them. His solution is always just to stick them out wide:laff:

Llundberg(Worked Brilliantly)
Reyes(Worked, but his bytchassness genes caught up to him, what could've been:sadbron:)
Wallcott
Bendtner
Merida
Vela
Oxtail
Poldolski

And countless other player

Man is a trip, can't help but love him.

Old Senile(with some genius mixed in):bow::salute:

Other teams continue to buy from dude :banderas: :salute:

Even tho I was WengerOut for August dude is legitimately crazy and brilliant.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Is there anything more sinister than the Qatar/FIFA WC slave labor story that broke today?

Really is Sepp Blatter even going to be alive once that world cup rolls around? He's already 77, christ I could only imagine what he's gonna look like then, Blats being wheeled out during the opening ceremony looking like Lo Pan from Big Trouble in Little China, clapping his hooks together in jubilation that he realized a world cup built upon the remains of migrant Nepalese men and women.

I actually sorta want to see that :ehh:
This shyt been happening for years in this area. Stories already broke when they were building the Burj Khalifa so nothing surprises me anymore from Qatar/UAE/Bahrain oil tyc00ns. In a country, poor people are as poor as rich people are rich. And those Persian Gulf dudes are rich as hell.
These Nepalese rather get enslaved and earn a little money than live in better conditions but struggling money-wise.
As years goes, I realized more and more how lucky I (and we) am to be born in a ex-colonizing 1st world country. I could be unemployed, sick and depraved and have my state taking care of me (even in jail) while others in the world could die in a matter of days. It's crazy how unfair the world is.

But what can we do about it ? Rally ? Outrage ? Talk about it ? Send money ?
We might do that now and in 2022, we'll watch the WC games supporting our teams sipping beers with friends in front of a 60' screen and during half time we will be like "-You know thousands of nepalese died building those stadiums ? -Yeah, horrible stuff, shyt was outrageous, fukk those qatari !" and then we will smile when the second half will start. :manny:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
with the status of hero worshiping in our societies, we won't sniff change until a big name player steps up and says something. even then he'll probably end up shot or in some concocted steroid scandal.

concise

Veteran
Daps
with the status of hero worshiping in our societies, we won't sniff change until a big name player steps up and says something. even then he'll probably end up shot or in some concocted steroid scandal.

But no one who is playing now and is already a big name is likely to be playing in the WC that year. :patrice:The there's the issue of someone playing in qualifiers from 2019-21 then sitting out. Probably not happening at all.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
But no one who is playing now and is already a big name is likely to be playing in the WC that year. :patrice:
strike at the right time, it doesn't have to happen now.

really there's no point in talking about this, no player will ever sacrifice a WC spot to go up against murderous sheikhs in a civil rights campaign

concise

Veteran
Daps
strike at the right time, it doesn't have to happen now.

really there's no point in talking about this, no player will ever sacrifice a WC spot to go up against murderous sheikhs in a civil rights campaign

Like the winning captain dedicating the World Cup win to all the dead men that built the playing grounds? :ehh:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Bosscielny :win:

BVFi5tFCEAArjyP.jpg

That's my The Gunner:salute:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You talking about the cup we won when we had players like Carroll on the side, and the same cup you lot lost in the final when you still had Fabregas on yours?

:camby:
breh, what does Liverpool have to play for this season?

Im not being a dikk, im being realistic. No Europe, not going to win the league. What do you have to play for that you can just dismiss the League Cup? And you guys played damn near a first team side too. Dont think you were dismissing anything or calling it irrelevant.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
breh, what does Liverpool have to play for this season?

Im not being a dikk, im being realistic. No Europe, not going to win the league. What do you have to play for that you can just dismiss the League Cup? And you guys played damn near a first team side too. Dont think you were dismissing anything or calling it irrelevant.

Funny thing is some Liverpool fans like to say we haven't won shyt for 8 years but then talk up their League Cup triumph over