Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
now after this afternoon's fukkery we have ccl coming up

AhHxzoG.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Is there anything more sinister than the Qatar/FIFA WC slave labor story that broke today?

Really is Sepp Blatter even going to be alive once that world cup rolls around? He's already 77, christ I could only imagine what he's gonna look like then, Blats being wheeled out during the opening ceremony looking like Lo Pan from Big Trouble in Little China, clapping his hooks together in jubilation that he realized a world cup built upon the remains of migrant Nepalese men and women.

I actually sorta want to see that :ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Is there anything more sinister than the Qatar/FIFA WC slave labor story that broke today?

Really is Sepp Blatter even going to be alive once that world cup rolls around? He's already 77, christ I could only imagine what he's gonna look like then, Blats being wheeled out during the opening ceremony looking like Lo Pan from Big Trouble in Little China, clapping his hooks together in jubilation that he realized a world cup built upon the remains of migrant Nepalese men and women.

when it comes to to the world cup, anything other than the actual games is a sham. and it's only gonna get worse, especially now that americans care more and more tbh. it's our modern day boardwalk empire

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing at all to do with the Ozil tranfser, but I love Wenger, and more and more, i'm loving everything he stands for. Yes, the man is crazy, but that's why I appreciate him, more and more. I was reading some of the reaction to Bendtner. and It struck me, just how crazy and wacky Wenger is.

When you look at players like Bendtner, and how Wenger dealt with them, but that I mean young attacking players, who weren't good enough to play their natural positions, or had someone better in front of them. His solution is always just to stick them out wide:laff:

Llundberg(Worked Brilliantly)
Reyes(Worked, but his bytchassness genes caught up to him, what could've been:sadbron:)
Wallcott
Bendtner
Merida
Vela
Oxtail
Poldolski

And countless other player

Man is a trip, can't help but love him.

Old Senile(with some genius mixed in):bow::salute:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
when it comes to to the world cup, anything other than the actual games is a sham. and it's only gonna get worse, especially now that americans care more and more tbh. it's our modern day boardwalk empire

Yeah,

This is truly one of those stories that you just gotta throw your hands up and feel a little bit helpless :yeshrug: (I guess that's a lot of news stories).

It's already too corrupt to even think of putting a stop to. Too many hand have been shook, palms greased, winks placed so on.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah,

This is truly one of those stories that you just gotta throw your hands up and feeling a little bit helpless :yeshrug: (I guess that's a lot of news stories).

It's already too corrupt to even think of putting a stop to. Too many hand have been shook, palms greased, winks placed so on.
i wish sepp blatter and fifa were high up on the wikileaks target list

side note: can you imagine how godawful corrupt american football would be if it were an international game :russ:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

good lord, I meant to link these stories on here today but got bogged down with work

incredible scenes. Actual modern day slavery and FIFA on some :yeshrug:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Minus the last part, it's the same for every big event.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
the story was also posted in HL. I liked Hulk's post about Qatar looking like the opening credits to Blade Runner in 2022 :pachaha:

I picture something like Cloud City, or at least an abandoned game of Sim City.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Griminal's old msn screename was whatuknowaboutit678 cuz people said he looked like TI :ohhh:

GRIMINAL.jpg

tip1.jpg