Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm looking at these posts with absolute sheer disgust. We Galo supporters have a bit more fukking heart than that.

if your manager came out talking like this you wouldnt be happy either.

we have class like kagawa on the bench and hes talking about this team aint good enough

evans has been solid for 2 years and hasnt played a minute of football yet either

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I can dribble fairly easily. There are some new animations, but like every FIFA, you just learn to simply adjust to the new mechanics and fluidity of the player movements. In fact, I scored a beauty against @LeVraiPapi last night maneuvering and shifting my way into space with that Mkhitaryan guy from BVB.

The players do seem to "glide" a little bit. I will give you that, but its nothing you can't eventually adjust to. Can't agree with the balloon part, though, and shooting feels relatively the same for the most part.

If playing against assisted people, defending their headers is impossible sometimes. I haven't had a problem versus other manual users, however and I've played about 8 games already.

What's your gtag again?
I'm on PSN: adri_NYC-89. I'm having a hard time adjusting to this game. I was beasting in 12 and 13. I haven't had a shot on goal against the computer in like 5 games :lupe:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
When United lose to Liverpool in a hour you man are gonna still act like shyt is sweet :ufdup:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
if your manager came out talking like this you wouldnt be happy either.

we have class like kagawa on the bench and hes talking about this team aint good enough

evans has been solid for 2 years and hasnt played a minute of football yet either
:dead:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam:

Luckily for him his game wasnt built around pace
Ehh, he looked pretty quick tbh. He has a long stride and covered a lot of ground.

Pissed for him :upsetfavre: he wasn't getting much minutes, and when he did he didn't look good against Basel and now this.