Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I was so close to buying it yesterday but had to hold off GTA been taking up all my time.

Is it like the demo?
I didn't play the demo so I don't know. But this game is ridiculous. You can't dribble anymore, the players feel like they are moving through sand, the ball is like a balloon again, ridiculously bad first touches even on simple passes, heading seems to be unstoppable, finesse shots are back with a vengeance....shyt is A cluster fukk

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I didn't play the demo so I don't know. But this game is ridiculous. You can't dribble anymore, the players feel like they are moving through sand, the ball is like a balloon again, ridiculously bad first touches even on simple passes, heading seems to be unstoppable, finesse shots are back with a vengeance....shyt is A cluster fukk

pes has finally taken back the crown :blessed:

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lewandowski announced he has agreed to a deal with Bayern.

Will sign contract in January and join team in July.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Not dealing with these issues on manual controls. :blessed:

You're only robbing yourself in my opinion. :ufdup::manny:

*awaits penfield's diatribe on how manual controls is n00bish and unrealistic*

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Not dealing with these issues on manual controls. :blessed:

You're only robbing yourself in my opinion. :ufdup::manny:

*awaits penfield's diatribe on how manual controls is n00bish and unrealistic*
I'm on manual. What does manual have to do with any of the things I listed though?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I do agree with @yoyoyo1 though. We're not in as bad a shape as it may seem. We're only 5 points out of first with a lot of tough games already passed. :jawalrus:

League champs still guaranteed. :smugfavre:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I can dribble fairly easily. There are some new animations, but like every FIFA, you just learn to simply adjust to the new mechanics and fluidity of the player movements. In fact, I scored a beauty against @LeVraiPapi last night maneuvering and shifting my way into space with that Mkhitaryan guy from BVB.

The players do seem to "glide" a little bit. I will give you that, but its nothing you can't eventually adjust to. Can't agree with the balloon part, though, and shooting feels relatively the same for the most part.

If playing against assisted people, defending their headers is impossible sometimes. I haven't had a problem versus other manual users, however and I've played about 8 games already.

What's your gtag again?