Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That was Real Madrid. he had no fukking choice, and Cristiano was the boss on that team. Lol @ your thinking, he would get away playing his brand at Madrid.

Every league championship he's won though his teams have been top scorers :patrice:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
They play goodish football in spurts, but the consistent fluidity just isn't there, and this game against Swansea on Saturday is going to interesting, I can them giving us a lesson.

Without Theo or Oxlade my hope against Swansea is diminished. Can't see us hitting them on the break.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
No Henry or Olave in the Seattle game.

Two key players missing the most important match of the season, possibly in years, because there's turf.

Mickey fukking Mouse :smile:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Every league championship he's won though his teams have been top scorers :patrice:
Blank check will also do that to you. He's a great manager but he's always had endless recruiting possibilities so that kinda downplays his record IMO.
And attack wise, Don Carlo's Chelsea > Mou's Chelsea.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I agree:ehh:

But you think Pep had Mou shook like that ?
For those two weeks? Yeah. Mou kinda threw his team under the bus there. Showed zero confidence in them beating Barca in an open game and set them out to play in a way some of those brehs had never played in their lives. It's like he showed immeasurable confidence in himself and lack of confidence in his team simultaneously, trotting out the Inter strategy like a trap card in Yugioh (:wow:). If that shyt would have worked we never get the Madrid Globetrotters from the next season. Instead it was a complete failure that angered the whole team, ownership, and he had to fall back.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
@yoyoyo1 @mastermind were tryna convince me the boy was garbage juice on a sunny day....i stood firm on my beliefs and this is how Lewis repays me :wow:....now to convince them Chadli is :ahh: waiting to happen.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Blank check will also do that to you. He's a great manager but he's always had endless recruiting possibilities so that kinda downplays his record IMO.
And attack wise, Don Carlo's Chelsea > Mou's Chelsea.

I just never got why mou is always painted as this uber defensive helenio Herrera type of dude when his teams generally score a lot.

Plus I slightly agree on him not bring able to make creative players flourish but then you think of Sneijder and Özil and you can see it both ways.