Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the fukk is this about functional football?

Madrid scored like 3 goals a game when he was there

he just knows its defense and not offense that wins championships in the england/italian leagues

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I need your help, OFT.... Can one of you OFT brehs help me troubleshoot this damn First Row media player? Here's the problem. I cannot get the video to show but the audio is playing in the background. All I see is a video player control panel on the top of the screen showing nothing and underneath there's a clickable link to download the HD player(probably a virus/Trojan link). I cannot post a picture of the screen because I cannot copy and paste. This is pissing me off. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Seriously Scorch, no hating and all, but Jose is not good for this squad, your have a squad, that's capable of playing football, real football, with some joy, and style. But that man wants them to play, this highly functional nonsense. Cause deep down, he doesn't really understand attacking football, and how to really coach attacking , joyous football.
Real's counterattack the last few years was the most :whoo: sight in the world. After the Classico CL debacle he orchestrated he took the chains off and they started running ignorantly. Inter were :damn: on: the counter, too. The problem with this Chelsea side is he doesn't have the midfielders who will allow him to cut the attacking players loose.

That Classico-CL has to be the low point of his career btw. A complete misuse of talent fueled entirely by fear.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No he's not, and you know this, this club had moved on from him. You got some artists on your squad, who are being coached by someone, who doesn't understand that side of the game.

Ozil "I'm proud to play for Real Madrid and Mourinho is a great support for me. He is very pleasant to work with. Very supportive."

"For me, he's the best coach in the world."

:troll:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I need your help, OFT.... Can one of you OFT brehs help me troubleshoot this damn First Row media player? Here's the problem. I cannot get the video to show but the audio is playing in the background. All I see is a video player control panel on the top of the screen showing nothing and underneath there's a clickable link to download the HD player(probably a virus/Trojan link). I cannot post a picture of the screen because I cannot copy and paste. This is pissing me off. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
there's a small x somewhere. click it and the ad will go away. or just find a new link

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
saw this last week and was :dwillhuh:

disgusted.

from the op-ed piece linked in that article

While adjuncts at Duquesne overwhelmingly voted to join the United Steelworkers union a year ago, Duquesne has fought unionization, claiming that it should have a religious exemption. Duquesne has claimed that the unionization of adjuncts like Margaret Mary would somehow interfere with its mission to inculcate Catholic values among its students.

This would be news to Georgetown University -- one of only two Catholic universities to make U.S. News & World Report's list of top 25 universities -- which just recognized its adjunct professors' union, citing the Catholic Church's social justice teachings, which favor labor unions.
:wow:
tumblr_msy6rrL4jq1rqy25ro1_400.gif
you really believe this. :heh:

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real's counterattack the last few years was the most :whoo: sight in the world. After the Classico CL debacle he orchestrated he took the chains off and they started running ignorantly. Inter were :damn: on: the counter, too. The problem with this Chelsea side is he doesn't have the midfielders who will allow him to cut the attacking players loose.

That Classico-CL has to be the low point of his career btw. A complete misappropriation of talent fueled entirely by fear.
Give us Ronaldo and I'm surre we'll look a lot better.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fukk is this about functional football?

Madrid scored like 3 goals a game when he was there

he just knows its defense and not offense that wins championships in the england/italian leagues

That was Real Madrid. he had no fukking choice, and Cristiano was the boss on that team. Lol @ your thinking, he would get away playing his brand at Madrid.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
1860 goes 105 minutes without conceding against dortmund.. but they eventually do

good job good effort

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

That Classico-CL has to be the low point of his career btw. A complete misuse of talent fueled entirely by fear.

I was just thinking the other day though about Jose's time at RM and how brilliant it was. Just a great time.

One man hellbent on destroying Barcelona, driving the two of the biggest clubs in the world into oblivion. He didn't win much, came out a shattered man himself, but it was fukking great to watch :bow:

And I wouldn't say that that CR was the boss at RM. It was more, 'we have just bought the most expensive player of all time, set opposed to our greatest rivals best player who happens to be one of the GOATs of all time. Thus we must elevate our player to those heights, everything must revolve around him to justify our purchase and outdo them'

That's all. It wasn't Ron bossing mou and the higher ups around, no it's partly one upping barca and then justifying his price tag with giving him every chance in the world to score loads of goals.

But don't get me wrong, mou had a hand in harnessing cr and his skill/abilities.