Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It annoys me when someone says "jack has technique" than Cesc or someone of that ilk. I sit there like :what:.

I see the Iniesta comparison tho. @Don Rhymus :mjpls:

I think the football gets better when Arteta and Santi come back, especially Arteta. Not that he great, but he keeps the ball. Don't expect any creativity tho. :ufdup:
How many times do we have to hear, Sunderland are a big club when they need a new manager? :heh:

Ya man DarrenArsenal1 was pissed when Wenger didn't buy him at 5m when he first moved. Dithering Arsene he said.
Has DarrenArsenal1 ever been right? I want someone to go over his twitter account and find when he makes statements about anything and see if be is right or wrong. I'd include goals scored in matches in that number too.

Big club Sunderland :dead:

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They play goodish football in spurts, but the consistent fluidity just isn't there, and this game against Swansea on Saturday is going to interesting, I can them giving us a lesson.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Arteta, Flamini, Ramsey, and Wilshere, I don't care about creativity from them at all, I just want them to keep simple, quick, and effective. Get the ball, pass, and move.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
tumblr_mtlj6xL2jZ1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

look at that smug look on his face. ref is literally doing the :smugfavre:

scust

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Schwarzer, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Cahill, Bertrand, Essien, Van Ginkel; De Bruyne, Mata, Willian, Torres

Loving the squad size. Just 1 starter from Saturday in the team and only 4 of them on the bench.
Proper depth :ahh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously Scorch, no hating and all, but Jose is not good for this squad, your have a squad, that's capable of playing football, real football, with some joy, and style. But that man wants them to play, this highly functional nonsense. Cause deep down, he doesn't really understand attacking football, and how to really coach attacking , joyous football.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Seriously Scorch, no hating and all, but Jose is not good for this squad, your have a squad, that's capable of playing football, real football, with some joy, and style. But that man wants them to play, this highly functional nonsense. Cause deep down, he doesn't really understand attacking football, and how to really coach attacking , joyous football.
as long as jose is winning elsewhere, chelsea isn't whole. it's the burden of the mythology that supporters have built :yeshrug:
Yeah, that's also terrible university story.

Adjuncts, people getting more advanced degrees chasing mythical tenure jobs and decent paying wages. It's criminal.

Makes you wonder what the point of it all is really :ld:
http://www.npr.org/2013/09/22/224946206/adjunct-professor-dies-destitute-then-sparks-debate

After 25 years of teaching French at Duquesne, the university had not renewed her contract. As a part-time professor, she had been earning about $10,000 a year, and had no health insurance.

so many questions here :damn: :snoop:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as long as jose is winning elsewhere, chelsea isn't whole. it's the burden of the mythology that supporters have built :yeshrug:

Well get the fukk over him, and become a real club again. Cause this Chelsea squad ain't the same squad he took over in 2004.

I'm telling your, he's gonna turn off some talented players from coming to Chelsea.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

Mourinho thought he had the united job. Was nice with Fergie for years. :mjpls:

Looks like he bytched up, imo. :mjpls:

"I am where I want to be"

tumblr_msy6rrL4jq1rqy25ro1_400.gif

You call it highly functional nonsense, I call it being organised. :yeshrug: We'll look a lot better as the season progresses.

Mourinho is the coach a lot of these players need, especially the younger ones.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You call it highly functional nonsense, I call it being organised. :yeshrug: We'll look a lot better as the season progresses.

Mourinho is the coach a lot of these players need, especially the younger ones.

No he's not, and you know this, this club had moved on from him. You got some artists on your squad, who are being coached by someone, who doesn't understand that side of the game.