Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Romelu%20Lukaku%20of%20Chelsea%20poses%20during%20a%20photo%20call%20at%20the%20Cobham%20Training%20Ground-810141
:ufdup:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron:

I heard that on the build up coverage. :lupe:

But seriously like, i know its early, but how you feel Jose done thus far?
I'm not sure tbh. We haven't started as well we hoped, but at the same time it's not as bad as it looks right now. Some promising stuff and quite a few things that need to be worked on.:ehh:

Knowing the manager this will only make him work harder to fix things which will benefit us in the long run..we've only just beguuuuuun. :troll:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

They have too many attackin players, even Lumps and Bieber are more attackers than CM's. And the CB's have flaws, Terry old and broken down, Sideshow Dave is Sideshow Dave, Cahill is better as a parkin the bus defender than a 1 on 1 defender. Ivan plays RB. They have too many chiefs not enough indians

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm not sure tbh. We haven't started as well we hoped, but at the same time it's not as bad as it looks right now. Some promising stuff and quite a few things that need to be worked on.:ehh:

Knowing the manager this will only make him work harder to fix things which will benefit us in the long run..we've only just beguuuuuun. :troll:

The lack of work horses in the side is worryin for Jose.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The lack of work horses in the side is worryin for Jose.
And the only one who is [Ramires] has the most unreliable touch/control. The Everton goal at the weekend was entirely his fault. If only he had consistent tekkers he'd be the complete midfielder :damn:

Hate our fullbacks as well. Cole is done and Ivanovic ain't no facking RB. What does Azpilicueta have to do to get a game :damn:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How was Willian mates? Not a pretty game to make a debut, surely its early, but Mourinho is losing it
Solid debut, he went off at 1-1 and Mata replaced him.

Mata was dispossessed for what led up to their winner. I remember when Mikel gave the ball away against Juve last season and it led to their late equaliser; he received mad abuse on twitter and had to delete his account. Mata not getting any abuse so far from what I can see :mjpls: