Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Higuain, header.
Napoli 1-0 Dortmund

EDIT : Speaker just screamed "Gonzaloooooo" for the crowd to respond "Higuain" 9 damn times ! Usually it's three times but Napoli's speaker went in :wow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need better footballing fullbacks. Ashley's link-up play is utter shyt and Ivanovic is a frustrated CB playing out of position. I'd kill for Baines and Coleman.

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
Team hasn't looked this inefficient since AVB's reign of terror. Still early days tho

Edit: Spoke too soon:manny:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Blaszikowski out.

Dortmund living a nightmare :
Klopp red carded
Hummels wounded
Weidenfeller red carded
Down 0-1 and playing 10 against 11.
:pachaha:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
ref seem to be calling this tight to you or nah? (not cause of the red card)
Def a red. Keeper went out of his box and touched the ball with his hands... Harsh but that's the law.
And yeah Ref seems a little severe. Don't know what Klopp said to him or to the 4th ref but they didn't even talked, he told him straight to GTFOH. :pachaha:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Team hasn't looked this inefficient since AVB's reign of terror. Still early days tho

Edit: Spoke too soon:manny:
Yeah it's still early so Mourinho will keep trying to find line-ups and formations that work. If we still pick up wins then there's no problem really, I'd much rather he try to find solutions now. In recent seasons we've started like a house on fire and then just collapsed by November :scusthov:

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
Yeah it's still early so Mourinho will keep trying to find line-ups and formations that work. If we still pick up wins then there's no problem really, I'd much rather he try to find solutions now. In recent seasons we've started like a house on fire and then just collapsed by November :scusthov:
True and i'm not one to doubt José but I feel that with the current player material a manager like Carlo might have been better suited for the job. Still believe this team will go far under TSO.