Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Didn't know Carrager was funny

I think you meant to post this one as well

Carragher: All fullbacks are either failed wingers or failed centerbacks, so they get put at fullback as the only option, I mean who wants to grow up to be Gary Neville

:troll:

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I do miss Fox showing games at any hour of the day, its so hard catching highlights now. NBC slipping in that department bad enough we don't get all games live.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
iulqWNTFp0mGb.gif

:banderas:
Not bad :ehh:

Raising :jawalrus:

Weiss-gif.gif

Name of 2nd defender getting raped is Thiago Silva.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I do miss Fox showing games at any hour of the day, its so hard catching highlights now. NBC slipping in that department bad enough we don't get all games live.

I don't get why they show replays with all the scores at the bottom. :dahell: I understand it for live airings, but replays?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Put my hands on FIFA14 today : mixed feelings
On one hand, runs, pressing, attitudes seems more realistic and it looks like it's easier to be accurate in FUMA (or is it me improving ?)
On the other hand : ball physics and players' inertia seem wrong. The ball seems more dynamic (faster) though (pens or for long balls for example, which I found realer) but overall I'm not really feeling it because it seems off comparing to the players who weighs a ton and seem mad slow.
And they introduced the knucke balls. We gon have fun with that.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Put my hands on FIFA14 today : mixed feelings
On one hand, runs, pressing, attitudes seems more realistic and it looks like it's easier to be accurate in FUMA (or is it me improving ?)
On the other hand : ball physics and players' inertia seem wrong. The ball seems more dynamic (faster) though (pens or for long balls for example, which I found realer) but overall I'm not really feeling it because it seems off comparing to the players who weighs a ton and seem mad slow.
And they introduced the knucke balls. We gon have fun with that.

Yeah, I found it to be more challenging, no more kick and rush.

But I think at least for the past 4 games, the demo has been different than the final build. The demo always seems promising, but the actual game is always different, usually for the worst :shaq2:

It's why I don't put too much consideration into FIFA demos.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I found it to be more challenging, no more kick and rush.

But I think at least for the past 4 games, the demo has been different than the final build. The demo always seems promising, but the actual game is always different, usually for the worst :shaq2:

It's why I don't put too much consideration into FIFA demos.
Yeah, there's a warning message about that, so it's definitely not a finished product. We'll see.
I just don't like to play at slow speed, generally, I speed it up in the settings so I can enjoy it better because the players in the demo were too slow (slower than 13) and the ball too fast (faster than 13) IMO. Don't know how you felt it, but I hope they tweak that a little for it to be more balanced. I don't mind the gameplay changing for a more realistic one but I hope it says balanced.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've been debating on whether to watch the Dortmund match or the Arsenal match.

I haven't seen Dortmund play yet this season but judging by Honigstein's last column apparently they're Brazil 70, 82, Netherlands 74 with flecks of Barcelona 2010-2011 all rolled into one.

Last edited: