Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Too much sport, tried to watch all the highlight shows and everything but I realized I didn't have to do this, not even for betting purposes.

Realized it's just a never-ending cycle of colors and jerseys and goals and games and teams kinda like

missing my sportschau and bundesliga am sonntag in HD tho, bytch ass cappers using sites that have you download 4.5 gigs in four 900mb files that take 5 hours to download each :shaq2:

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Chelsea highjackin Willian bid makes no fukkin sense. :patrice: Then again it must be karma cause Spurs did the same shyt to LFC
They better not, because Spurs then might fukk around and buy both Lamela and Pjanic.

Heads will roll in Rome

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
brehs, The World's End :ohlawd:

if you dont see any other movie this summer, this is the the one you should see. (well this and Fruitvale Station)

My word, what a movie.
S9e5t87.png

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mastermind, Horse, did your boy RG really wear a "Operation Patience " t-shirt:wtf:. Seriously this dude getting too reckless, and feeling himself too much. Now I don't like to chastise a brother from doing himself and all that.

But he letting all this love go to his head. He getting away with it for now, but we all know this ain't the sport to pull this shyt.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mastermind, Horse, did your boy RG really wear a "Operation Patience " t-shirt:wtf:. Seriously this dude getting too reckless, and feeling himself too much. Now I don't like to chastise a brother from doing himself and all that.

But he letting all this love go to his head. He getting away with it for now, but we all know this ain't the sport to pull this shyt.
he is one of those black people who think racism doesnt apply to him. he in for a rude awakening. I got love for dude, but his parents made a serious mistake.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

i am really struggling to see the controversy with the shirt

far be it from me to say a black man from the deep south has never experienced racism, but i think his incredibly stellar confidence has led him to believe it might never get to him

but forreal forreal, i've not once cared about what he's done or had to say, he just needs to stay healthy and do what he's proven he's able to do and i will be happy

maybe it's just me, i never listen to sports talk radio and i gave up on sports journalism earlier this year. it's been :blessed: not having to hear the chirps of self-important people with failed athletic dreams

games >>> c*nts' voices/words

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he is one of those black people who think racism doesnt apply to him. he in for a rude awakening. I got love for dude, but his parents made a serious mistake.

It's not even the race shyt with me, but dude just really love attention, and he gotta be careful with the way he's going about shyt. Cause football culture, don't take kindly to that shyt., from the players, coaches, management and so on.

He got to be careful not alienate his teammates, and fellow players. I'm all for standing up for yourself and be who you are(particularly Black people), but at times, he's been fukking disrespectful, and Shanny putting up with it, cause he's the golden ticket at the moment.

I can see dude's ego going completely OT if your have another playoff season.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

far be it from me to say a black man from the deep south has never experienced racism, but i think his incredibly stellar confidence has led him to believe it might never get to him

but forreal forreal, i've not once cared about what he's done or had to say, he just needs to stay healthy and do what he's proven he's able to do and i will be happy

maybe it's just me, i never listen to sports talk radio and i gave up on sports journalism earlier this year. it's been :blessed: not having to hear the chirps of self-important people with failed athletic dreams

Is no controversy, but it just doesn't make sense to me at all. Dude is smart enough to know how the world at that level works. Carrying on like you are untouchable is just silly, and in that League, it doesn't fly for too long.

Cam got brought down very quick

My concern with dude, is that he just seems to love attention, that he thinks every type of attention is good attention.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

thats my problem with him. My only issue. He really doesnt believe his race matters. Ideally he is 100% right, but that shyt is not reality. If he struggles this season because he is still recovering, etc, then shyt will be thrown right back in his face.

I dont care about what he does or says off the field. I largely ignore it, except to wind up those Extreme Skins jackasses. But as a black man and a person who wants to see black QBs succeed, dude has me concerned.

It's not even the race shyt with me, but dude just really love attention, and he gotta be careful with the way he's going about shyt. Cause football culture, don't take kindly to that shyt., from the players, coaches, management and so on.

He got to be careful not alienate his teammates, and fellow players. I'm all for standing up for yourself and be who you are(particularly Black people), but at times, he's been fukking disrespectful, and Shanny putting up with it, cause he's the golden ticket at the moment.

I can see dude's ego going completely OT if your have another playoff season.
bruh, his ego has always been big. Dumbass fans and media types want to believe he humble because they want to believe the fairy tale about dude. When he said, "I think Baylor University won its first ever heisman tonight," thats all I needed to hear about his ego. Its huge, but dude is coachable and his teammates all look at him as a leader.

Problem is he doesn't realize he is playing the most racially polarizing position in American sports.

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
thats my problem with him. My only issue. He really doesnt believe his race matters. Ideally he is 100% right, but that shyt is not reality. If he struggles this season because he is still recovering, etc, then shyt will be thrown right back in his face.

I dont care about what he does or says off the field. I largely ignore it, except to wind up those Extreme Skins jackasses. But as a black man and a person who wants to see black QBs succeed, dude has me concerned.

bruh, his ego has always been big. Dumbass fans and media types want to believe he humble because they want to believe the fairy tale about dude. When he said, "I think Baylor University won its first ever heisman tonight," thats all I needed to hear about his ego. Its huge, but dude is coachable and his teammates all look at him as a leader.

Problem is he doesn't realize he is playing the most racially polarizing position in American sports.

Realize he was arrogant when crying about getting hit. I pretty sure Shanny is annoyed by him. He got the talent and the leader but just fukking pain in the ass.