Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you reckon, someone's off?
I'm confused breh :lupe:

I'd like to think Mourinho is packing the midfield because he doesn't rate Torres/Ba and sees Lukaku as a super-sub option for now. Hazard as a false 9 might be a real option if Willian joins.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I'm confused breh :lupe:

I'd like to think Mourinho is packing the midfield because he doesn't rate Torres/Ba and sees Lukaku as a super-sub option for now. Hazard as a false 9 might be a real option if Willian joins.

Let me help you understand
:dead: tho Kia Joorbachian is his agent so chances are he's trying to up his agent fees but leaking this rumor :manny:

:scheme:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
BUT, his IDGAF stance irked me that day against Mexico during the '10 WC when dude shot a free-kick with an incredible lack of concern (shyt was like 40m far from the goal and he shot it in the clouds). I was in a bar watching the game with some friends (we lost 2-0) and when I went back home I took his jersey and threw it the trash can. I didn't care about dude since.

What he was loved for eventually led to his demise.

Anelka and Evra always looked like the prototypical French a$$holes.

If they weren't suited up in a kit you'd see them in some French arrondissement, grimy leather jacket, unfiltered camel cigarette lounging ever so cooly from their barely pursed lips, slowly taking drags and sneering at anyone who crossed their paths.

That and Anelka just acts like that nikka in the group who is always engaging in reckless activities. You want to expel him from the crew but he's got bytches :manny: