Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I was a huge Anelka fan since the year he went to Arsenal. Riding for dude against all odds, compaigning for him to be in the NT and cheering everytime he was proving his haters wrong (those 2 goals in CL semi-final against Kahn, the hat-trick at Wembley (we all know he scored thrice) or the '10 eliminatories when he had tremendous matches. Had me riding for every team he was (that pen he missed against United in the CL final :sadcam:).

BUT, his IDGAF stance irked me that day against Mexico during the '10 WC when dude shot a free-kick with an incredible lack of concern (shyt was like 40m far from the goal and he shot it in the clouds). I was in a bar watching the game with some friends (we lost 2-0) and when I went back home I took his jersey and threw it the trash can. I don't care about dude since.

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:lolbron:

I was thinkin the same thing. Goin to need more than just Willian and Lamela (if he does come) is Bale's like for like replacement

Im like :shaq2: at these backwards passing and Siggy trying to emulate isco play, only dude killing it is Andros and he might be getting sold :shaq2:

:whoa: Willian and Lamela could remedy some of this passive attacking threat shyt, soldado looking like :shaq2: at his teammates.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:leon: who needs Bale when you got Townsend :wow:

real talk, Danny Rose as a LB :ohhh: :wow: Baines is getting old....:patrice: