Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It has to be the case, because it doesn't make any sense. They really are a tacky club. fukk, they're even playing a fukking friendly in the middle of their season.

I really don't get, what people find so prestigious about them. They are old money that acts like crass new money, they are like the fukking Kardashians and Jersey Shore of Old money football.

Its all Perezs fault

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
It's a football and business decision, they want him for football reasons, but the money they'll make of him in marketing makes it worth to invest so much. Get it?
They paid off the Ronaldo transfer fee within the first year.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's a football and business decision, they want him for football reasons, but the money they'll make of him in marketing makes it worth to invest so much. Get it?

:heh:

Beckham did that and was payin everyones wages.after a few months

The Ox sells more shirts than Bale does :laff:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree with you, on footballing grounds it could a disaster(I could very well be wrong), they signed a player, who has now evolved into what Cristiano is.

And maybe because i'm older, so I don't pay attention to much. But is Bale really a star on that level, I don't think so. Spurs are gonna end hustling them, two summers in a row. Cause Madrid are so thirsty to spend money.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I disagree with you, on footballing grounds it could a disaster(I could very well be wrong), they signed a player, who has now evolved into what Cristiano is.

And maybe because i'm older, so I don't pay attention to much. But is Bale really a star on that level, I don't think so. Spurs are gonna end hustling them, two summers in a row. Cause Madrid are so thirsty to spend money.
He is in my opinion :obama:
Dude is top3 in Europe right now.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about how good he is, I think Bale has evolve into an amazing player. But he's nowhere as popular as you think.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He'll be the face of the franchise soon :yeshrug:

291576_heroa.jpg