Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So you Arsenal brehs... you really didn't need signings with this kind of victory :ehh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Random, but I do not enjoy watching Balo's style of play. Especially since he's join Milan. Catching up on the PSV/Milan match and you could swear that nikka was getting hit by a sniper. Takes the energy out of the whole game. And he swears he's great at free kicks.:mad: Somebody on the squad needs to tell that nikka to man up and stop fukking diving all the time. He didn't get those calls lastnight, that he usually get in Series A.:heh: To be honest, if this nikka has the technical ability that people keep going on about, he would have showed it by now. So yeah as you can tell, I've gone off him.

El Pharaoh>>>>

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Random, but I do not enjoy watching Balo's style of play. Especially since he's join Milan. Catching up on the PSV/Milan match and you could swear that nikka was getting hit by a sniper. Takes the energy out of the whole game. And he swears he's great at free kicks.:mad: Somebody on the squad needs to tell that nikka to man up and stop fukking diving all the time. He didn't get those calls lastnight, that he usually get in Series A.:heh: To be honest, if this nikka has the technical ability that people keep going on about, he would have showed it by now. So yeah as you can tell, I've gone off him.

El Pharaoh>>>>

while i wont defend his performance or any other time he dives, he has great technical ability and if you ever saw him play for city you would know. he isnt the greatest free kick taker, but he is pretty damn solid. and who else would you really want taking those free kicks other than maybe montolivo

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
while i wont defend his performance or any other time he dives, he has great technical ability and if you ever saw him play for city you would know. he isnt the greatest free kick taker, but he is pretty damn solid. and who else would you really want taking those free kicks other than maybe montolivo

Monty's shyt at set pieces.

Honda got freekick when he comes :blessed: