Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I rush home and just as I fire up the stream Benteke scores.
VSELQ.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We started well but it but have not done much since the goal, Villa have done even less and scored with pretty much their only clear chance :beli:

Yeah was listening in the car, but they were mostly commentating on the Arsenal game. Had a little lol at the Koscienly injury btw @youArsenalmugs :umad:

How's Mata playing? And where is he playing?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah was listening in the car, but they were mostly commentating on the Arsenal game. Had a little lol at the Koscienly injury btw @youArsenalmugs :umad:

How's Mata playing? And where is he playing?

Oscar is playing in the middle of the 3 behind Ba but he has been really quiet

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking at Benteke's goal again and it's that facking mug Cahill backing off players again. :pacspit:

Never engages forwards, forever backing off like he's gonna get beaten for pace or some shat. Kenny fooking Miller embarrassed him in the recent friendly because of that.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
nbc sports looking good :ehh:

you americans can watch every PL game this season?

Yeah all 380. They will show 2-3 each saturday and sunday, and whatever midweek games are scheduled on TV. The other games are accessible online or on their app. I haven't messed with it yet.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah all 380. They will show 2-3 each saturday and sunday, and whatever midweek games are scheduled on TV. The other games are accessible online or on their app. I haven't messed with it yet.

thats crazy.

3pm saturday games arent allowed to be shown live over here lol