Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
head-crunch.gif

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
d

I think the Gunner supporters are over-reacting...... The Gunners were in it even after the bogus penalty was given.... Team simply lost composure. No need to send a manager to the guillotine. Arsenal does have a personnel problem in midfield... Everyone wants to go forward but no one wants to do the dirty work and defend. Need a CDM.

breh...

wenger released 17 players and only signed one player on a free.

i dont blame arsenal fans reacting like this, they were promised big signings and that wenger had £70m to spend.

they now lack depth and have an important game against fenerbahce to qualify for CL

BOBN

Pro
Daps
No spoiler on that Arsenal v Villa game

Please
Post of the day :deadrose:

End times of Arsenal FC brehs, end times....

So you're saying it's not that bad? Pool looked pretty good today from what I could tell :patrice:
Lets be real, Suarez, Sturridge, Cout are the nicest front team in the league. If they dont get top 4 it will be down to that bummy midfield.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
breh...

wenger released 17 players and only signed one player on a free.

i dont blame arsenal fans reacting like this, they were promised big signings and that wenger had £70m to spend.

they now lack depth and have an important game against fenerbahce to qualify for CL
:rudy:

The only player of any importance Arsenal lost was Gervinho. None of those other clowns played last year, especially when gumps start lumping youth and reserve players in this. "Arsenal lost an important player in Conor Henderson." :shaq2:

Arsenal needs to improve its quality. Thats the problem, not replacing fukking Arshavin.:aicmon:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I previously thought that Calvin Harris album was basura, a bunch of tracks that had been out for months. I never got to that last track tho :banderas: ("Thinking About You")
Is Calvin Harris lame now? I still enjoy his songs, dude has bangers :manny:

And let's not act like selling is even a thing anymore. You can't even sell out anymore with the internet. Everything that you thought was underground, or anything that you thought was exclusive will inevitably be subsumed by the larger mainstream. Everything is mainstream, I guess is what I'm saying.

The death toll was when Burroughs showed up in that NIKE commercial, we've just been dikk measuring and floundering like Timmy Howard since.

btw brehs, are large bars the worst thing fukking ever? Here in Denver they have these, I like to call them, "mega bars" where every douche and nightmare woman shows up. I went to one tonight because a good breh of mine works the door and his pops owns the place and it's the new hotness in town but shyt was terrible. Give me a nice spot to talk, I'm fine. Those mega bars, you're essentially just roving around with an overpriced drink in hand listening to a bullshyt house dj spin the newest Miley Cyrus song mixed with Guns n Roses. fukk that place. fukk that place in the face until it dies.

Last edited:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Hm.

I tried not liking Calvin Harris tracks to conform with popular underground sentiment after he blew up. Didn't work for me, I like his production and I see why he ended up making it to the mainstream. Ultimately we as fans of musicians lose sight of the music business (as we should, because we are only a cog in that machine) and have unrealistic expectations that this artist that we've "discovered" will always belong to us. After watching indie favorites in music and pro wrestling work their way up from small arenas to the big time, I don't begrudge them for their success, or turn my back on them because they have become popular. As a fan you should CELEBRATE this, because usually it means your favorite is getting a bigger paycheck.

Feel free to turn heel on them if they start putting out shytty work though.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I like this Match of the Day shyt on NBC Sports, its soccer broken down to all of the plays a casual fan would find exciting