Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I can't tell if Henry is :flabbynsick: or just doesn't care.
people underestimate the overall strength the team had/how top heavy it was the last few years

we had a three headed monster with henry pulling the strings, coop up front to combine with/play as target man, and lindpere/richards on the wings making mischief.. way more chances created but everything was finished by henry/coop

now we have to very limited guys on the wing, despite this we are less spectacular but more solid

and before it was henry/kenny sharing all the goals. now everything is shared between everyone.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
sorry, write all that without even making a point

henry doesnt have to do everything anymore, so he looks more anonymous these days

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
That goal he scored in the 4-4 game still pisses me off when I see the highlights. :damn:

Didn't Ekoto and some other players spend their holidays with AVB? He must have pissed him off somehow.

AVB out there in the Bahamas trying to break down the intricacies of the high-block in 3-4-3 while your man Ekotto gives him the :comeon:

:dead: :laugh: I can see AVB tryna break down his whole ' vertical penetration' philosophy and BAE gives him the

281.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
this is why I am so disgusted. They had the opportunity to move forward, and blew it.

Lack of proper football structure in house.

:damn:

Thats just takin the piss now.

Even when Arsenal arent sellin, they still losin players :wow:.

I saw a mothefukker say Ox wouldn't been injured if we bought Bernard, Gustavo, etc. :lupe:

lpool havent been in the top 5 for four years :dead:

the meltdown from arsenals game is crazy

Arsenal fans go to the extremes, it's either really good or really bad. They also have a hard deciphering bullshyt in the media hence why the work themselves into a frenzy over meaningless shyt. :manny: we lost today but be glad this is August 17th and not Sept. 3rd.

I'm not mad about this, I fail to see the reason for all the crying. The fans should've applauded Wenger and the board today. The club brought this on themselves, giving Arsene all this control knowing he hates fukking with agents and is terrible at it. Gazidis has had the biggest shocker this summer, man cant control his own house.

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
The moment when AVB and Brendan Rodgers realized that Arsene Wenger fukked up badly in the transfer market and there's no RVP this time to save the day....

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

-----

Meanwhile MOURINHO is behind a computer
27LTwYF.gif

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
d

Gooner Passion:wow:

Either fooking shape up or get at.:ufdup:

I think the Gunner supporters are over-reacting...... The Gunners were in it even after the bogus penalty was given.... Team simply lost composure. No need to send a manager to the guillotine. Arsenal does have a personnel problem in midfield... Everyone wants to go forward but no one wants to do the dirty work and defend. Need a CDM.