Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
When they had the EPL they didn't. I remember that specifically. Replays weren't allowed at all.

they only had 1 game a week, so I didn't notice. These guys hyped up having every game, but they're not nearly as accessible as they were on fox.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
they only had 1 game a week, so I didn't notice. These guys hyped up having every game, but they're not nearly as accessible as they were on fox.

Yeah.. That's one of the drawbacks. NBC is great for the EPL. Only ESPN could do a better job, but those idiots are getting out of the soccer business(dumb a**es). Fox has the superior coverage quality for Champions and Europa League.... You need to watch a CL match in HD..... about as good as being there.

QuintessentialBM

Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Maybe I should be neutral for the first year. :lupe:

I'm not gonna lie... My all time favorite EPL team was the Chelsea team with Drogba and Anelka....... I liked Arsenal because they played attractive football. I can tolerate Man City with Kun Aguero , Kompany, Dzeko...... but I can't and won't support a Man Utd team.

QuintessentialBM

Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I can't wait on how NBC will do its Match of the Day.

I'm tired as f**k because I didn't really go to sleep like I said last night.... I'm trying to hold out until MOTD is over....

I watching this s**tty a** Red Bulls v Union match when the MLS match of the day is Sounders v Timbers and that s**t isn't on national TV.

:birdman: